Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Vyers at whysengard!? Wooooooooooooooooo!

Also I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner cause Tales says you go to college like... 10 minutes away from his place.

Yeah. It's a combination of me being to broke to afford gas, and sucking enough at school for it to eat up most of my time. And shitty UMASS buses which I try to ride to save money but are never on time for return trips, making me lose more time waiting outside where it's to rainy/cold to study. Walked home once after waiting over an hour for that bus.

I'd love a ride thank you.

Awesome. I'll just need you to send me the address (PM or phone works fine - just don't call me at 1:30 in the morning like Katz (DAMMIT GLITCH :arg:)).

Also, in case you've forgotten, don't forget that we do the whole play-games-till-past-midnight-then-raid-Denny's routine.

Anyways, that's Vyers and Katz. Haven't heard from Tales yet, but I suspect he'll be along as well provided he isn't busy working.

I MESSAGED YOU. I have work till 7. If you can pick me up then, I would be grateful. I would also be Tales.

I'll be the fat guy. That would've been me if I still had my long hair.

I MESSAGED YOU. I have work till 7. If you can pick me up then, I would be grateful. I would also be Tales.

"work," huh? bahahaha

I demand this to be recreated in Why's basement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMzctxG8UFU&feature=related

I'll be the blue one.

I hate you. Also dibs on yellow/purple bitch

I guess I'll be at casuals. I do need to body Nuke in a Denny's Match =D

"work," huh? bahahaha

Hey, work's a great thing when it's a real job. It provides monies.

Of course, Tales doesn't have a real job, so heh. :roboky:

I guess I'll be at casuals. I do need to body Nuke in a Denny's Match =D

There will be no Denny's Match. That would be foolish and silly and silly foolishness.

I'm sick with a fever so I won't be going to Why's afterall. Hope you all have a good time:sad:

I'm sick with a fever so I won't be going to Why's afterall. Hope you all have a good time:sad:

That's a shame. :( I wanted to shake your hand and give you a possibly unnerving grin.

Shout-outs to losing my wallet.

:(

If anyone has seen it, be a bro and let me know. Hard to miss with ALL OF MY INFORMATION IN ITJASDFJAHJPAIHTAHGWHG, since it's ghetto-fitted with a chain and has a number of various forms of ID in it. There's also no money in it.

Real Shout-outs:

H-Mech and Neko for being my Michigan J. Frog.

Zoob for giving me even more incentive to have timing instead of hoping things will work.

Cheese for being even more of a bro than usual.

Glitch for the epic-yet-awkward bro-hug.

Tales for reminding of delicious classic music.

People taking Root Beerâ„¢

Turpin not showing. :toot:

Shout-outs to losing my wallet.

:(

I have you're wallet. If you want it returned safely, send ten thousand in unmark- ... er, I mean, I'll (hopefully remember to) bring it with me next time.

Shoutouts to Why for hosting as usual.

Shoutouts to LPT, Tales, and some other people (I forget names :v:) for Melty.

Shoudouts to ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB~ for Guilty.

Shoutouts to everyone else for being there.

Shoutouts(?) to illness for forcing Vyers to not be able to come to Why's. :arg: ... perhaps next time.

Also, the idea of bringing Rock Band to a Why meetup was thrown about. Certainly seemed to be some interest - what say the people?

Shoutouts to Mindgam2, Tales and Zoob for playing Eternal Champions like real men.

Also, just so you guys are aware, my mom is basically doing me a favor by allowing me to host in her house, and I say this because last time people were banging on the door hard enough to knock it off the hinges and last night someone tracked in a crapton of mud on the carpet, which I cleaned up. Don't care who it was or anything, but it's just something to keep in mind, cuz I don't want her to get fed up with stuff like this and close off the house.

I'm too tired and sick for shoutouts.

Fun playing with y'all, see ya in a few weeks

because last time people were banging on the door hard enough to knock it off the hinges

:psyduck:

So many things that I could say to this.

Next time I hope I have the opportunity to apologize to her. :roboky:

Whysengard shoutouts!

Mike for hosting and showing us the greatness of Eternal champions

Fraga for inducing more clark rage

Juan for gg's in bb we should play melty sometime.

Tager mike you craaaaaazy!

Jer for GG's in KoF

Zoob for ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Tales for showing me how retarded characters you choose to play are in KoF.

Shoutouts to Mike's haus.

Fraga and Jeremy for bodying me for free in KOF. I'm not giving up until I'm the best.

That's all.

Shoutouts(?) to illness for forcing Vyers to not be able to come to Why's. :arg: ... perhaps next time.

That's a shame. :( I wanted to shake your hand and give you a possibly unnerving grin.

I'll definitely make it down another time. I miss everyone. UMASS classmates are way to mainstream, and turbo-chatty to hang out with.

I need to play Mindgam3, Tales, and whoever else plays KOF13 so I can get curbstomped into learning the game. Is true that Kyo, aka lamest protagonist in any fighting game ever, is top tier now?

I like

I need to play Mindgam3, Tales, and whoever else plays KOF13 so I can get curbstomped into learning the game. Is true that Kyo, aka lamest protagonist in any fighting game ever, is top tier now?

It's up for debate, generally the top 3 are considered to be (No order): Benimaru, Claw Iori, Kyo

Benimaru just fits into every situation and is an All-Purpose Character, Claw Iori has 100% combos and really good priority (But those combos are VERY situational), and Kyo is generally safe[r] and also an All-Purpose character. Game is still too new to bring about tiers, especially since Ash, Saiki, [CLARK,] Robert, and Andy are seen frequently.

It's also believed that Leona is the worst character, but she's not actually bad, but rather you need to build the team around her because she isn't nearly as safe as she used to be. So no characters are bad, per-se. Saying Kyo/C.Iori/Benimaru are top tier right now is basically saying, "We see these guys all the time right now". Tales and Lazy put it perfectly last Saturday, "KOFXIII tiers are a popularity contest". But that's just the gist of things right now

Kyo's been top tier since KOFXII (the not real game). Also, I'll be more than happy to play you in KOF, Vyers! What team do you play?

Hey, Kyo isn't the lamest protagonist in any game! I happen to like him quite a bit. There aren't any characters in KOF XIII that I actually don't like (except for Hwa Jai) from a design perspective. As far as tiers go, yeah, top tier (in KOF specifically) is whoever gets played the most. The more a character is played, the better they look to other people, so other people play them. It's not the same as "the easier and better the character is the more people play them", like in other games. At least, that's what I feel.