Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Someone obviously hasn't played Street Fighter if they don't think Kyo's a boss :|

why play kyo when you've got k'....c'mon his sunglasses turn into a fireball, and after he's done beating the crap out of you there isn't a scratch on them.

Kyo's been top tier since KOFXII (the not real game). Also, I'll be more than happy to play you in KOF, Vyers! What team do you play?

Right now I play Terry/Benimaru/Mature I wanted to use Yuri, but she seems hard to use, and easily killed. Maybe I'll pick her up later.

Reasons I think Kyo is lame:

1) He looks like a weak adolescent boy.

2) He has the most boring and generic character design out of all the protagonists in all the fighting games I've played.

3) His move list is uninteresting.

4) He uses fire, a well over used attribute, in completely uninteresting ways.

6) His story is also uninteresting.

7) His abilities are inherited, giving him enormous power at no cost to himself, and at little effort.

8) His teammates, rival, boss enemies, clones, and successors are all cooler, more captivating, and more original than him.

9) He's a Mary Sue character who stole the spotlight position of Terry Bogard's tournament.

sounds like someone's salty to me

BAN NAKU

Sidenote, Vyers my PS3 is going to be coming back to me from repairs soon, we can netplay if you like

Yuri is actually very easy. Abuse her demon-flip mixups and space your divekicks correctly. You space it incorrectly, you're getting thrown. Other than that, just divekick to your heart's content then cr.LK x2 st.LK dp.HP. Her LK command grab is 1 frame. Her corner HD combo will kill any character and it's not that hard. She's a lot of fun too. I usually have her as my anchor.

Right now I play Terry/Benimaru/Mature I wanted to use Yuri, but she seems hard to use, and easily killed. Maybe I'll pick her up later.

http://dreamcancel.com/2012/01/30/neomaxx-3v3-archive/

Watch this: this is what happens when Yuri is played right, she is SCARY. Also she's not that hard, moderate at best

Also, I request that at next casuals that the volume for all the games aren't loud enough for people to hear it at the front door, or at least low enough to hear people knocking. Please.

SCV: I'm so maining Sophitia Omega Pyrrha, since I heard she's boss

Yeah, Omega Pyrrha looks pretty good. xD Also, DID ANYBODY UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING STORY MODE? I gave up when I saw 4 Soul Caliburs.

The story mode was so simple that I'm surprised that anyone had trouble understanding it. It was like, dumbed down for a twelve year old.

SC5 in a nutshell:

Patrokalos: Oneechan!

Pyrrhead: Oniichan!

Dumb Brother: Oneechan!

Dumb Sister: Oniichan!

DB: Oneechan, our mom is dead!

DS: Oniichan, I'm an evil puppet!

DB: What?

DS: Can't you accept me, let's be family!

DB: I can't do it! (runs away)

DS: No, now I'm all alone!

Crazy Hot Clown Bitch: I'm your best friend, because I'm insane and I like evil things!

Act 2

ZWEI: You're a pussy, however the hell you say your name, I'mma fight you with my wolf fang fist

Dumb Brother: I'm so torn and confused! I want to go to Hot Topic and buy black clothing, but I'll fight you!

Sigfried: I'm just here because fanboys will bitch if I'm not involved. (Looks old)

ZWEI: You suck, I just beat your ass.

Dumb Brother: Oh woe is me.

ZWEI: Fight me for my wolf spirit brother demands satisfaction!

Dumb Brother: Hey look, I found the Soul Calibur, so I don't need my shield any more(WHAT)! Ha, I love my sister and I beat you!

ZWEI: So go get her back and have weird sexual tension with her!

Dumb Brother: Yeah! I'm going to go fight other people that we neglected to mention are in this universe until now for no real reason!

Sigfried: Yeah, go do that, I guess. God, I'm old.

Act 3:

Crazy Hot Clown Bitch: Hey look, it's that sword I am hot and bothered about! I guess you can have it, Pyrrhea, even though I secretly lust for this thing and for some reason I never take it for myself!

Pyrrhea: WAAA, I AM EVIL NOW! LOOK AT MY HOLLOW CRAZY EYES BECOME EVEN MORE HOLLOW AND CRAZY!

Dumb Brother with a Sister Complex: NOOO, YOU ARE EVIL THE TRAGEDY! NOW I MUST KILL YOU BECAUSE OF SOME PROPHECY!

Pyrrhea: NO I AM DEAD!

Dumb Shit: I KILLED HER NOOOOO! NOW I'M IMMORTAL FOR SOME REASON!

Angel thing that's clearly not Sophitia: WELCOME HOME, MY SON.

Dumb Shit: WELCOME ME?!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!

Sophitia: What?

Dumb Shit to the Infinite Power: I now have control over space and time, for some reason, I'm going to go back and not break the Soul Edge so sister and I can go home and have horribly mutated babies spawned from our unnatural lust for each other's genitalia!

Pyrrhea from the past: WAAA I'M STILL EVIL AND POSSESSED!

Dumb Shit: I SAVED YOU MY SUMPTUOUS SISTER WHO LOOKS LIKE CASSANDRA FOR SOME REASON, NOW WE CAN GO HOME!

Pyrrhea: Do you want to destroy the only thing that can stop the unspeakable evil of the Soul Edge?

Dumb Shit Who I Hate With All My Heart and Mind: I don't see what could possibly go wrong with such a stupid action! Let's do it!

Pyrrhea: Let's go home and get me pregnant!

Dear Tales,

You're welcome.

-Zoob

Skipping most of it probably didn't help.

Why would you skip the story of ANY game, it's there for a reason!

SC5 in a nutshell:

I tapped like the fist of north star

Zoob, please write the story for any and all games I plan to play in the future. Also, yeah, the incest thing was a bit creepy.

Edit: Oh, and the guy's name is Patrick. I don't care how they say it in the game. It's definitely Patrick.

Zoob, please write the story for any and all games I plan to play in the future.

Likewise.

Ha, Patrick loves his Pie/Py.

Casuals at TNT Pizza in Holyoke, MA tomorrow. SC5, KOF13, UMvC3, AE2012. Anyone down?

I would if Wednesdays weren't really bad for me. Do they do anything on weekends?

We do plan on having tournament soon on a Sunday I think. I'll let you guys know.