Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

I'd consider going if it was more PS3 friendly. I'm comfy with my ps3 stick but it being a 360 centric venue it does mess me up somewhat. That and I go to sleep at 8pm every night now so...yeah.

Mindgam3 brought his PS3 the last time. I have absolutely no problems with PS3 systems being brought. It's just that more people in our area have Xbox 360s so it's much easier to cater to the majority.

Alright, do you need a ride? Tales has work, so it'll be like last time if I'm picking you up. Let me know ASAP, please.

If you'd be so kind.

Shout-outs to Grand Viper.

Shout-outs to Beast Cannon and 5B.

Shout-outs to Houtenjin.

Shout-outs to Tales attempting to rape me after Cheese dropped him off.

Shout-outs to drinking Leprechaun essence.

Shout-outs to high quality British tea service at Denny's.

Shout-outs to nobody besides me hearing Turpin ringing the bell and knocking. Again.

Shout-Outs to Thanasis for kicking my ass in everything.

Shout-Outs to Mike for the usual.

Shout-Outs to Glitch for leaving his No Swimming sign behind.

Shout-Outs to Katz for playing Gunda-erm, Armored Core instead of fightans.

Shout-Outs to 14 hour work days followed by late night gaming and ruined Sundays due to sleeping all day.

Shout-Outs to Tales for being FFVIII's #1 fan.

Also, who the fuck is Turpin?

Wait, what? I never played FFVIII! Also, Katz, it wasn't attempted rape! I JUST FELL ON YOU AND SQUISHED YOU WITH MY MANLY STOMACH.

SHOUTOUTS:

Cheese: The ride.

Katz: Gettin raped.

Why: Hosting

Protect Me Knight: FUKKEN GOBLINS!

Overture: OH MY GOD, WHY IS SOL WIELDING A FIRE SWORD? GET AWAY FROM ME! OH SHIT, OH FUCK! WHAT THE BALLS?

Shout-Outs to Katz for playing Gunda-erm, Armored Core instead of fightans.

Also, who the fuck is Turpin?

Is this MUGEN?

Turpin is a friend of mine I've been trying to get into casuals for the past two get-togethers. First time everything was blasting too loud, second time nobody answered the door. I would have checked when I heard what I thought was the doorbell, but Why wasn't with us in the basement so I thought he had it or something.

Oh well.

Shout-Outs to Tales for being FFVIII's #1 fan.

HOW DARE HE STEAL MY TITLE

Is this MUGEN?

Turpin is a friend of mine I've been trying to get into casuals for the past two get-togethers. First time everything was blasting too loud, second time nobody answered the door. I would have checked when I heard what I thought was the doorbell, but Why wasn't with us in the basement so I thought he had it or something.

Oh well.

Please tell me you're joking. The only time I wasn't in the basement and wouldn't have heard the doorbell is in the ten minutes I was out getting food, and if he had common sense I'm sure he would call you if no one was answering, instead of coming all this way and then just turning around and leaving, twice.

Please tell me you're joking. The only time I wasn't in the basement and wouldn't have heard the doorbell is in the ten minutes I was out getting food, and if he had common sense I'm sure he would call you if no one was answering, instead of coming all this way and then just turning around and leaving, twice.

Not joking in the slightest. I was just mistaken in what I thought I heard.

Sadly I don't currently own a cellphone, and on top of that I forgot to write down his number/give him Cheese's number before leaving (he messaged me in the morning and wasn't on for long, but excuses are excuses.) This is basically boiling down to being my fault either way. :toot:

Not joking in the slightest. I was just mistaken in what I thought I heard.

Sadly I don't currently own a cellphone, and on top of that I forgot to write down his number/give him Cheese's number before leaving (he messaged me in the morning and wasn't on for long, but excuses are excuses.) This is basically boiling down to being my fault either way. :toot:

Does he have an account on dustloop (or some other fg forum)? I can send him a pm with my number and everything. Also if anyone hears a doorbell and I don't, feel free to check either way, I'm not the only one who answers it anyway.

Does he have an account on dustloop (or some other fg forum)? I can send him a pm with my number and everything. Also if anyone hears a doorbell and I don't, feel free to check either way, I'm not the only one who answers it anyway.

He doesn't have an account on a forum to my knowledge, but I'll be sure he gets it within the next two weeks anyway.

Friendship is worth more than finishing a match, so I'll be sure to check if I hear anything.

Hello New England

I have come to challenge you all to pistols at dawn.

I would like to meet you at the bodega.

Sup y'all, taking some time out of my studies to ask if any of you guys are headed to Katsucon this weekend!

Totally worth the 5 hour drive, you'll get to see me cosplay as myself! :3c

GAH, WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER THE CASUALS THING TODAY. >_< DAMN IT, I WANTED TO GO.

HOW DARE HE STEAL MY TITLE

Wow you guys like that shit? :vbang:

Also I have this Saturday off, what's going on then?