Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Wow you guys like that shit? :vbang:

I actually do legitimately love FFVIII, even-though FFIX was my first Final Fantasy game (FFIX is easily my 2nd favorite, FFVIII being my favorite). I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed FFVIII many times! (And I hated FFX!)

Sup y'all, taking some time out of my studies to ask if any of you guys are headed to Katsucon this weekend!

Totally worth the 5 hour drive, you'll get to see me cosplay as myself! :3c

CrownEmpress? Moar like FrownEmpress. There's nothing more sadlife than cosplaying as yourself :P.

So, can GG be relevant again so I can start mashing fuujin EVEN MORE?

fix'd

damn it has been ages since i touched dustloop lol. how you doing new england? good i hope.

Damn yo! Risen from the dead!

damn it has been ages since i touched dustloop lol. how you doing new england? good i hope.

Holy shit! Good to see you on man! NE is doing good

Kayin, dem be fightan words. When are you gonna come to casuals so we can get some matches in?

If Cheese'll grab me, I'd be good for casuals as well. Probably won't get there until the evenin' if he swings by to grab Tales from work.

If Cheese'll grab me, I'd be good for casuals as well. Probably won't get there until the evenin' if he swings by to grab Tales from work.

Can do. Not sure about Tales, he said he has work later than usual so I might not be picking him up.