Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Can do. Not sure about Tales, he said hurtful things to me over the phone, so I might not be picking him up.

We understand.

I'll be at Whysengard so I may review my geometry homework with everyone.

Cheese could I get a ride as well? I need a break from the frustrations of my incompetency of learning Japanese.

Cheese could I get a ride as well? I need a break from the frustrations of my incompetency of learning Japanese.

Certainly doable. Not sure exactly what time I'll be down there yet, but assuming I'm ditching Tales it'll probably be somewhere around 4pm.

GOD DAMN IT. >_< AND NOW VYERS IS GOING?

Sounds pretty fair to me.

While I'm at it...

Shoutouts to Tales crashing on my bed and taking up all the room on it.

Shoutouts to Zappa's 6P defeating Fuujin consistently.

Shoutouts to mentally scarring yet another individual.

Shoutouts to Nyanners for helping.

Shoutouts to walking everywhere.

Shoutouts to beef teriyaki.

Certainly doable. Not sure exactly what time I'll be down there yet, but assuming I'm ditching Tales it'll probably be somewhere around 4pm.

Cool, thanks. I'll be at the front of my driveway at 4. Give me a call if there's a delay or change of plans.

Oh my god, so I come home and I found a new patch for Ougen Musou Cross, hooray! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jq8TPzDrFro

Shout-Outs:

Why: For having us as usual and good talk in the car to BK

Lazy: You never did eat the horse in MGS3

Katz: http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/beat-claw-183238439.html

Vyers: Awesome seeing you again, was fun with the SMT talks/pictures

Cheese: Working on the scanner now, hopefully they come out ok

Glitch/Th: Learned that hype combo in KoF, we believe in you!/I promise next casuals I'll play Relius, my wrist was just being a bitch last night, fun games in SCV

Seth: Gotta start playing Seth, if you wanna prove your friends wrong!

Mindgam3: As I watched your Ex-Kyo I cringed over how scary he was

Zoob: You have shown us the light on how Capcom works, thank you for your glorious wisdom

LPT: Good seeing you again, next time when we have the chance I'd like you to help me learn F-Archetype

Shout-outs to Why for hosting + the awesome cookies,

to Fraga (and Seth) for assisting with the creation of Ree-oh-gi,

to Fraga again for showing me how amazing Soul Calibur is and being a true Brother,

to Vyers for the enjoyable conversation, thanks to you (and Fraga) for letting me use your cellphones, and good games in GG and Melty,

to the Nekos for somehow carrying me,

to NPT for actually coming to Denny's and contributing to yet another food horror,

to Cheese for driving me and the Grand Viper,

to Zoob for being so hype that I get hype when playing a different game.

Hey folks, I apologize for not posting recently as my work has now blocked dustloop :(

I hope to see everyone sometime soon (not just at majors and tournies =P)

Let me know if you y'all have casuals ever during the week.

Why: Thanks for hosting. Your basement is dope.

NC: Thanks for dragging my ass out to casuals

Katz: Good to meet you too man, ggs, you should go out to a tourney sometime; Brainbox in Boston is hosting them occasionally if you want to start with a small tourney, for your first major I recommend NEC (checkers is always a good time)

Katz' friend: Always good to see more GG players, we didn't play, but I'll fight your May someday and show so you can learn that Baiken match up. (May's dolphin loop is really scary for Baiken).

Zoob: DRUNKEN HYPE CALIBUR

Kyle: Try not to cut yourself:(

Glitch: Good shit in Soul Calibur and KOF. Why is Cervantes so manly?

Seth (if I recall correctly): Nice to meet you, Katz shenanigans were fun.

Fraga: MegaTen is cool. I'll see if I can dig up that SMT 1 fan translation for you.

O Reverant Master of Japanese: ありがとうございました。あなたわいい先生です。先生わ私に日本語の文典をおばえました。かみが男らしいです。

Paul: Kudos for putting Jet Grind Radio music in Melty Blood. I look forward to TEEN GURLL SQUAD.

Mindgam3: we didn't play much. I'll have to start practicing KOFXIII once I get my new inpin. Imagine the damage I could with combos!!

I really needed this. It's lonely being at a school where no one is into fighting games, and the kidz in my Japanese class only watch new school anime. I managed to do a decent amount of studying too; which is cool, cause I used to never be able to concentrate around fun stuff. I guess that's one skill I've gained from UMASS.

I agree this was yet again defiantly a good casuals yet again!

Mike: For hosting and letting Me thanonsios and Seth spend the night for a SLUMBERRRRRRRRRR PARTAY.

Kyle: GG's in KoF and for being victim to the pillow fight gang bang!

Cheese: GG's in Melty but FUCK bertha.

Fraga: GG's in Soul Cal.

Zoob: For nothing but HYPE at Vice and Mature Combo's.

Jeremy: For good KoF matches and getting wise to the power of Vice.

New and Improved and much better Tales Vyers: Fun shit in Soul Cal and KoF! And Glad I managed to catch you in the time stream or we may have lost you forever.. and failed to stop the creation of Denny's.

Katz: gg's in melty and hope your stomach is feeling better.

Paul: For explaining how our KoF teams we're related to Utensils.

I can't wait for summer:

A) Persona 4MA comes out to consoles

B) New Virtua Fighter 5 comes out on consoles

And with alot of new fighters coming out soon, I agree to the saying, "This is the fighting game Renaissance"

EDIT: Look what I dug up; FOND MEMORIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJs8Syh_nXA&list=PLA24FE7FB8F5E0735&index=113&feature=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7_SQDzporo&list=PLA24FE7FB8F5E0735&index=174&feature=plpp_video

If anyone wants to come over for mashing from the 5th to the 14th, PM me.

Man, this turtle beach is amazing. I better take good care of it.