Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

"This place shall become your grave!" ::crashes car::

Will there be Casuals/Whysuals this week? I need a catharsis and I don't know where else to do it.

I got SCV an SF x T, so they'll be there this weekend!

Glad to see work you're still alive Nazgul:)

I'm going home for the weekend so I won't partake in casuals.

I'll try to practice KOF so that next time I at least have a BnB for all my characters. I can sometimes pull off Terry: 2b,2a,2c,214a,214b,236236b thanks to X-copying Glitch.

Cheese, I won't be needing a ride this weekend due to brosuals. I will be needing a ride home from casuals, though.

On a side note, we might have two more people at casuals. /shrug/

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted in this thread. I'm hosting a gathering next Friday. I know it's very far, but if you want to make like last time you guys are welcome to come down.

Should take all of 5 min, right?

If you want to play like Lumin and lose all the time, yeah.

=w= Come on, Danny. From our matches in CT and CS you should have learned the Rags match-up by now.

noel is still dumb, the problem with your valk is you rely too much on being in wolf form and zipping about the place.

Noel has been (and still is) easier to contain than Ragna. Ragna's extremely good defense and really high damage means he doesn't give a fuck - ala CS2 Noel.

Though I will be the first person to admit I handle the Valk vs Ragna matchup poorly.

Okay, this came up a lot sooner than I expected, but just so everyone knows, today will be the last day I'll be holding casuals in Glastonbury. The condo's going up for sale, and I found out the realtor needs all the tvs out of the basement so I can't stay for a few months like I was originally hoping. I'll be in Wolcott, CT for now on, until I move again, I guess.

This does not mean the end of Whysuals, however, because my new place/mother's basement is much more spacious, comes with an extra CRT TV and possibly another couch, and has its own bathroom, fridge, and entrance to avoid awkward encounters with my folks. Also, you can park in the street instead of in a parking lot two blocks away, and there's a diner only about five minutes away instead of ten. The only downside to this is that it's 30 minutes west of Glastonbury, so it's extra driving for most (but not all). I'll let you know the address and date I'll start there, hopefully people will still be willing to come.

Expect me to visit much more often, since you're like 10-15 minutes away from me

Shoutouts for casuals yesterday

Shoutouts to Why for hosting, as always.

Shoutouts to the new people (didn't catch your names) for coming.

Shoutouts to Tales, Katz, Mindgame, and one of said new people for GG.

Shoutouts to everyone else for being there.

Shoutouts to Phil for being an awesome guy and putting up with us all this time.

Interested to see what the new Why Temple will be like. Hopefully the drive won't be pushing it too far for me (as if! :roboky:).

Shoutouts to Cheese driving me back home and the shenanigans in GG. Learning is painful, but fun.

Shoutouts to Elayne and Conner for actually showing up.

Shoutouts to Brosuals the day before casuals.

Shoutouts to Mindgam3 and SLAYER EAT YOU, omnomnomnom...

Shoutouts to half-hug-half-giant swinging Seth around after dinner.

Shoutouts to Why for driving back out for us for food.

One of these days I gotta make to casuals at Why's. The only thing that's stopping me is a ride.

ok quick and easy shoutouts:

Shoutouts to everyone there, was fun

Shoutouts to the 2 new people (Connor and Elayne right?), was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you come back to play more!

In other news, is anyone even remotely interested in SFxT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR5vbTxDLWI

Guilty Gear: The unseen. BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I also seem to have left a ps3 controller cable at either Why's or in Cheese's trunk. Most-likely the former seeing as I made sure I had everything out of Cheese's car, but it WAS around 4 or something in the morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR5vbTxDLWI

I also seem to have left a ps3 controller cable at either Why's or in Cheese's trunk. Most-likely the former seeing as I made sure I had everything out of Cheese's car, but it WAS around 4 or something in the morning.

I have a connector cord that probably belongs to you, I'll give it back to you next time.

Also, I'm pming everyone with my new address for (hopefully) next week.

Also, http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz345/Why-Disciple/fuujin.gif