Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

fuujin.gif too funny...hahaha.

Kowai!

Vyers! Are you still in Amherst? Apparently your number is different, so I ended up texting some random person from Derry, NH. Hit me up if you want to press buttons and give me your new number.

Goddamnit Vyers, you're supposed to know these things!

Vyers was right. He (rightly) finds this concept horrifying.

Katz, on the other hand, is a fuckup and thinks it's cute.

Also, I fuckin' lol'd.

Zoob here with an otaku fact: Vyers used Kowaii, which would give the connotation of being scary or unpleasant, not kawaii. Speaking of which, what the hell is your number Vyers? I got the same problem when I tried texting you.

I might as well get in on this number thing just in case I got the same number as these guys. Vyers! Number please!

Goddamnit Vyers, you're supposed to know these things!

Vyers was right. He (rightly) finds this concept horrifying.

Also, I fuckin' lol'd.

Zoob here with an otaku fact: Vyers used Kowaii, which would give the connotation of being scary or unpleasant, not kawaii. Speaking of which, what the hell is your number Vyers? I got the same problem when I tried texting you.

Hai, thanks to you my fellow Japanese semi-literates, I did not myself have to explain my not typo

Also Zoob/blueNINE/Kona: Sent you my number

becomeatacocopy.jpg

Viral marketing.

hmmm. . I can't use totemo or sugaku with an adjective. Perhaps Daikowai? Itai! Itai! Yamete!

edit: time for Kanji homework.

Vyers was right. He (somehow) finds this concept horrifying.

Sugoi desu ne?

Zoob here with an otaku fact: Vyers used Kowaii, which would give the connotation of being scary or unpleasant, not kawaii.

I'm fully aware of the difference between kowai and kawaii. Trying to be funny never gets me any ware.

6qy32s.jpg

Edit: HA! It's Kowai, not Kowaii. "Ko-why" instead of "Ko-wa-ii" (<--forgive this part, I'm uneducated)

Hai, thanks to you my fellow Japanese semi-literates, I did not myself have to explain my not typo

(Groan) I wasn't correcting you.

Sumimasen. I assumed you were. Looking back I can see it being interpreted as a contrasting opinion, but Why's follow up comment made it more easy to interpret as a correction.

edit: warui Vyers. totemo/sugkou kowai does work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q35VzGBA4z8

Can we play this at casuals?

Is that the same thing as Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine? Dude, we should totally play that.

And yeah, casuals at the new place on Sat, lemme know if anyone needs the address.

Dude, it IS MEAN BEAN MACHINE, USES THE SAME SPRITES AND ALL. I never knew a game after MBM existed

There's a metric fuck-ton of puyo-puyo-esque games, I think. Some are even legit clones. Game is intense, man. MBM ftw, though. VS theme is S-tier hype.

It is with great sorrow that I inform you all that our man Phil got fired from Denny's. I was not told why. But may we have him in our thoughts. He was awesome Q_Q

It is with great sorrow that I inform you all that our man Phil got fired from Denny's. I was not told why. But may we have him in our thoughts. He was awesome Q_Q

I think he got driven insane remembering we'd never be there ever again