Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Shoutouts to all the pussies that missed out on an enjoyable, hooker-free, better-than-Denny's meal last night. Anyway, what'd you guys think of casuwolcotts 1.0? Anything I should change in the patch? There's still some things in Glastonbury that haven't been moved yet, so this isn't the finalized product, but I'm interested to hear what you think I can do to make it more enjoyable for you guys.

Who's going to Anime Boston/ Pax East?

Anime Boston ------------------------------------------ -------- Pax

Vyers= weekend -------------------------------------- Friday night concerts

Noisetank= weekend -----------------------------------

Di0= Friday/Saturday-------------------------------------

Mindgam3= weekend-------------------------------------- Friday night concerts???

Why= ???

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I might show up with Tsuuna and Elayne, depending on how that all rolls out. Not sure which day, though.

9 more days.

So I looked up my Japanese schedule for this week, and there is nothing listed for Friday. I'm HOPING that my sensei decided to cancel class that day, because so many kids planned to skip out for AB. I'd be able to pick up my badge Thursday, and hit the dealer room mad early.

Dealer room? I might run a GG tourney if there's enough interest, I just dunno where. Also carrying a GG and MB setup with me while there.

Dealer room? I might run a GG tourney if there's enough interest, I just dunno where. Also carrying a GG and MB setup with me while there.

The dealer room is where you go to buy imported Japanese stuff from freelance vendors. To get anything rare you want to be there early on Friday.

The place to run GG would be the game room. They usually run multiple tournaments there, but they tend to be very disorganized. I'd be up for a tourney, we'd just have to get permission to run it from the staff (they've run GG in the past, but the last couple years there hasn't been much casual player interest in it). I'll see if we can get a TV from NoiseTank or MindGam3. so we don't get stuck with a ShitD TV

Unfortunately my Friday class IS NOT CANCELED:arg::BA:

Meaning I won't be arriving till at around 1:00pm:cry:

The dealer room is where you go to buy imported Japanese stuff from freelance vendors. To get anything rare you want to be there early on Friday.

The place to run GG would be the game room. They usually run multiple tournaments there, but they tend to be very disorganized. I'd be up for a tourney, we'd just have to get permission to run it from the staff (they've run GG in the past, but the last couple years there hasn't been much casual player interest in it). I'll see if we can get a TV from NoiseTank or MindGam3. so we don't get stuck with a ShitD TV

Unfortunately my Friday class IS NOT CANCELED:arg::BA:

Meaning I won't be arriving till at around 1:00pm:cry:

Vyyyyyyers PM me your number so you can hit me up and hang with us at bawston.

Sadface Vyers. Well, we'll see how running a tourney goes, I'd want it to be Saturday if anything, but I'll be there late Friday and then Saturday.

The Protomen are amazing live. Got to see all of Act II at PAX now I hunger for ACT I.

Trigun Movie with Kyle was awesome

5 Centimeters Per Second is deeply moving

Community jump and shoot man was fun

Got to stage 5-2 in Ninja Gaiden 1 using 0 continues

That new Korean touch screen rhythm game was neat

Yuri Panel was made of fail

Yokai panel and Anime Miserables panel got cancelled

Seinen panel and gender nerd panel were pretty good

No Shuttle + anime hater gamers = free taxi to PAX??

NoiseTank and I want a Revolutionary Utena Marathon.

Required viewing for ALL KOFXIII players:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1-Zo3-uOFXk#!

(These combos are hype as fuck)

:yaaay:

This.

This Anime Boston was also the weekend of showing off R.G. Utena to people. I watched the first 2 episodes in English, then watched the 1st episode in Japanese, and compared them. (I prefer the Japanese Dub overall but English Dub Saoinji gets bonus points for being even more of a dick. He sounds like such a perfect bastard.)

Anyone else interested in spending a day watching all of teh Utena?

or all of Teh Trigun?

We never did get around to watching Red Line together did we?

orz I wasn't able to make Sunday of Animu Boston for various reasons. My apologies to those I lied to about being there.

Anyone get Skullgirls? I know I did [hurr T.O. hurr] and I like it. Double/Valentine so far

Some of you already know, but I figured I'd post it here. Since I'm no longer going by Kayin, as I'm changing my name for my transition, I decided to make a new account.

And now that I think about it, I haven't been posting as much here as I should be, derp.

Anyone get Skullgirls? I know I did [hurr T.O. hurr] and I like it. Double/Valentine so far

'Sup.

Gonna poke around the cast a bit, starting with Filia.

Haven't lost more than I have fingers on one hand out of at least fifty matches. orz I'm not even doing the mean resets, either.

Casuwolcotts on Sat.

Should be there, so long as work doesn't decide to be a last-minute bunch of asshats and such. Tales/Katz/Vyers - ride needed?

Also tried out the Skullgirls demo yesterday, and actually liked it (was skeptical, it being marvel-like and such). Probably gonna grab the full thing tonight and see what I can do with it. Only main gripe I found was that I couldn't find an in-game movelist (and I might have just derped and missed it).

... holy shit me playing a marvel-like game? Fuck, pack your heavy coats, 'cause when we get to hell it'll be rather chilly. :v:

There is no ingame movelist because XBL were asshats complaining about the game possibly being over 2GB, thats why Squiggly and Umbrella aren't in and why there's no movelist. But it'll be Free DLC Mike Z said (He also said Konami granted him 1 Free DLC, so it'd be for system stuff), and because PSN and XBL are assholes about DLC, they have to make a profit from them (Mike Z wanted free DLC), so he's making it as cheap as possible for TOs since there's 12-14 characters supposed to come on (He said he wants Characters to be $1, but we'll see).

This is for Movelists:

http://skullgirls.com/game/character-guides/

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzb5j9e45ze62n0 (Downloadable PDF)

I will make it to Casuals with PS3 and SG. I like SG so far, I really do. Turns out my Double>>>>>>>my Valentine.