Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

i don't think hazama is going to be good anymore...i'm tired of these iterations, just release bb3, give jin some samurai attire and a fucking pony tail. then he can cut a bitch in style

Haz's chains decreased in attack level and Noel lost her means of getting enormous mid-screen damage via drive combos. So far, everyone is happy with our characters changes haha

Haz's chains decreased in attack level and Noel lost her means of getting enormous mid-screen damage via drive combos. So far, everyone is happy with our characters changes haha

Haz still has the "Why are the snake heads so big?" hitboxes on his chains, and the hitstun is a year and a half anyway so dropping one level of attack shouldn't effect that much... unless you have the reflexes of a sloth.

Can't Noel combo off of Spring Raid mid-screen again or some shit?

Also, keep in mind that the loketest bs probably won't be set in stone for awhile... unless, of course, it is. Then you have my condolences.

This is going to be the only loketest so most of these are probably going to stick. Seeing as how I don't see "Universal damage buff" or "gets mid screen oki" on Ragna, I'm going over to CarlDad.

You know, if I still gave a fuck about this game. It... it's not like I like it or anything...

*sigh* I feel like that girl in high school with the really hot boyfriend that everyone knows is an unappreciative asshole but no one wants to tell me to dump him because he makes me look good by proxy and no matter how much I want to dump him I can't because he's easy and makes me feel good.

Jesus, how the fuck did I think of that? Most messed up metaphor for BB ever. I need a drink @_@

*sigh* I feel like that girl in high school with the really hot boyfriend that everyone knows is an unappreciative asshole but no one wants to tell me to dump him because he makes me look good by proxy and no matter how much I want to dump him I can't because he's easy and makes me feel good.

Jesus, how the fuck did I think of that? Most messed up metaphor for BB ever. I need a drink @_@

Im so inspiring, i know

Well, I needed a good quote for my sig.

Edit: Shoutouts to all the DL bros that made it out. You guys are all godlike and I think I'm improving at anime!

Edit Edit: Damn you sig character limit!

Danny was right. You are a slut.

Leave Noel Brown Empress alone. He just might happen to accidentally walk up, Gold Burst, and Astral. Only then will you realize that you done goofed.

Because you will NEVER be able to leave it crown.

Can't Noel combo off of Spring Raid mid-screen again or some shit?

Yessir. I should rephrase. Noel lost her current way of getting dumb and easy damage by taking away 214A cancels from drive combos.*

So, how bout dat Guilty Gear.

I agree with everything said in the quoted post.

... holy shit, me and Tales agreeing? The hell is going to happen next?

(Most likely, whatever it is, we'll all end up at Denny's afterwards.)

bacon is delicious.

so it looks like noel is back on the ct/cs1 program. no more free wins with that bitch. hate hate hate.

im kind of hyped for jin A ice car corner combos though, everyone wanted more, now they have more...iceeeeee cahhhhhrrr

CT - Fine. CS1 - I'll drop her SO fast. I cannot go back to that. And if these changes stick... =X

Noel can be hated on. But not by a Hazama player. Noel realllllllly hates Hazama

CT - Fine. CS1 - I'll drop her SO fast. I cannot go back to that. And if these changes stick... =X

Noel can be hated on. But not by a Hazama player. Noel realllllllly hates Hazama

;-;

;-;!!

At the same time at least I won't have to worry about playing you first round, which surprisingly didn't happen at ECT. Lol

i just looked at the CS2+ changes so far lol lambderp apparently derps so hard she herps as well D: 2 gravity seeds per full gauge!?!?!? lol its p2 has 99 proration, which is godlike. and 2D combos into 6C again... 5D > 4B is stupid lol its too far away to hit... unless in corner....? i can under stand 2D > 4B relaunches tho... 4B also has like 89 P2 and doesnt prorate after its second use if it isnt the first move in the combo XD so hello to practical combos with two 4Bs in them

jin gets even uglier corner loops... cars and punches with swords oh my.

tager only got buffs....

but what makes me sad the most is all moves the got projectile invul now (fuck you carnage scissors) lol no more fishing for that CH 5D i guess D:

Hey don't judge me I plays lots of characters haha I just like playing that sweet chin music with hazama

Hey don't judge me I plays lots of characters haha I just like playing that sweet chin music with hazama

You play more characters than I do. But I'll be learning a second one shortlyyy

;-;!!

At the same time at least I won't have to worry about playing you first round, which surprisingly didn't happen at ECT. Lol

First time in history.