Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

RARE FOOTAGE OF DANNY CHEATING ON HIS WAIFU?!

You just don't understand. Upon seeing Noel's hype vlog on how to be a police officer in a-cho, the only thing that Noel has managed to arrest TO THIS DAY was Danny's unwavering love. Realizing that she was very special, Danny had absolutely no problems helping her through her severe depression after she herself from another dimension committed suicide. Despite her feelings of inadequacy and hopelessness, Danny consoled her and made her feel good, even going so far as to buy her fake tans and different colored outfits so that she could feel beautiful for who she was. Those times have past, and what do we see now that she's better? She's flirting with anyone who has a D button! And she expects Danny to make her feel better now that she's all used up? As if! Danny deserves someone much better!

...Who's going to the Why Temple tomorrow~?

I shall be at the Why Temple tomorrow, with my PS3 and games [ANYONE WANNA DO CO-OP CATHERINE?]

You just don't understand. Upon seeing Noel's hype vlog on how to be a police officer in a-cho, the only thing that Noel has managed to arrest TO THIS DAY was Danny's unwavering love. Realizing that she was very special, Danny had absolutely no problems helping her through her severe depression after she herself from another dimension committed suicide. Despite her feelings of inadequacy and hopelessness, Danny consoled her and made her feel good, even going so far as to buy her fake tans and different colored outfits so that she could feel beautiful for who she was. Those times have past, and what do we see now that she's better? She's flirting with anyone who has a D button! And she expects Danny to make her feel better now that she's all used up? As if! Danny deserves someone much better!

I applauded.

Jeremy spoke the words my broken heart could not bear to write.

I'm cheating on my waifu with a man. #thingsweallexpectfromDanny

I would normally be ok with this but I have this feeling that this man is old. D:

I actually have time to go to casuals after new job today.. but because they're already being assholes they have me working 3-11pm tonight, THEN 7-3 tomorrow morning AND it's my birthday on top of it. Got to love this place already... so I'm not going to be coming down for casuals but next week sometime on my day off I will shoot up fraga's place and I THINK I worked it out to make sure I have next casuals off.

Mindgam3, I'd like to mod my stick if I could, I have a joystick ready for swapping, any chance you could help me out today?

I'm working til 9pm but I'll def drop by afterwards. If I can spend the night I'll even throw in a second beating, absolutely free-erm I mean I'll go to Denny's.

not sure on the whole tager "buffs" thing. haven't seen the changes in action but on paper my initial reaction is "oh great, make my character rely on even MORE ridiculous yomi and gimmicks rather than giving me actually good moves". make spark bolt come out on trade dammit.

I wonder how long until people say Tager is top tier. Remember when CS1 came out and everyone thought he was one of the best in the game? Look how quickly that was disregarded.

Mindgam3, I'd like to mod my stick if I could, I have a joystick ready for swapping, any chance you could help me out today?

Are you talking about your T5? If so, I'm pretty sure swapping out the sticks is a little more complicated than just switching them out. I'll definitely take a look at it, but I might have to take it from you for a couple of days to work on it if that's alright?

tager is always super good in the loketests, but when the actual game comes out he sucks again.

modding the tekken 5 stick is a pain in the ass. you have to screw the micro switches down into the mounting plate thing.

Exactly Capsule, you hit it on the head. In all honesty I believe Tager has an incredibly novel moveset and gimmick, however even if it looks good on paper they can't seem to put him up to par with everyone else. That being said, he just needs some tweaks here and there, but I don't think we know exactly what they should be yet without making him either completely Overpowered or CS-Rachel tier.

Give Tager some Potemkin stuff.

Or better yet, nerf his throws but give him real combos and better gatlings.

I'm perfectly ok with this.

That video was pretty godlike.

Shoutouts from the Why Temple

Why: For hosting, also Freddy is stupid

Kyle: For putting up with my trolling during MK9

Tales: For now being in my basement

Cheese: Our new Disciple of Xom, good seeing you again

Mindgam3: Seeing you is always good

Glitch: Good seeing you again.

This Saturday I'm hosting casuals this Saturday, some come and BRING YOUR PRIDE, SO THAT IT MAY BE SHATTERED

Shoutouts from Why's "Temple"

Why: Hosting and not fucking answering the door after I rang twice

Kyle: All sorts of jokes we make are always the dumbest but are always still good lols

Tales: For not being able to herp and derp as much against me in guilty gear

Fraga: always , ALWAYS good hanging with you.

Mindgam3: NEW ENGLAND YOMI SONNNNNN and Godlike Purple Throws <3 you long time.

Cheese: GG's in BB man. And I feel stupid because platinum's astral is NOT unblockable lol. But still GG's none the less and hope you didn't run into any deer ;)