Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Summer Jam 5 nears! A mere 12 days to go! When are we going to session to get ready for it? I am willing to host if people would prefer that. If someone else would like to, I'd be willing to drive out. LET'S PRESS BUTTONSSS.:thumbu:

Are you talking about your T5? If so, I'm pretty sure swapping out the sticks is a little more complicated than just switching them out. I'll definitely take a look at it, but I might have to take it from you for a couple of days to work on it if that's alright?

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hori-t5-modding-tutorial.40330/

Millia was left out =(

There is a cute chibi version of her with Robo-Ky at the end!

Millia was left out =(

p.s.: Jerem33, I need to make an emergency visit. Debbie is sick D=

Your arcade stick is named "Debbie"?

Haha. Good shit, kayo.

In other news, I'm finally practicing GG again (it's amazing how alike Sol and Ragna are. IT'S LIKE THEY'RE THE SAME CHARACTER OR SOMETHING.) Still on pad though cause I don't have no stick.

Yo ULLL! Needs more PS2 stick, though.

well its raining this weekend so that means that the beach is out of the question lol LPT, would it be cool if i had a ride down Team Stickbug's??? lol aslo, any chance of casuals aside from WW? im going to the beach this wednesday unfortunately DDDD:

That video was pretty godlike.

Shoutouts from the Why Temple

Why: For hosting, also Freddy is stupid

Kyle: For putting up with my trolling during MK9

Tales: For now being in my basement

Cheese: Our new Disciple of Xom, good seeing you again

Mindgam3: Seeing you is always good

Glitch: Good seeing you again.

This Saturday I'm hosting casuals this Saturday, some come and BRING YOUR PRIDE, SO THAT IT MAY BE SHATTERED

post-21033-1395151621_thumb.jpg

well its raining this weekend so that means that the beach is out of the question lol LPT, would it be cool if i had a ride down Team Stickbug's??? lol aslo, any chance of casuals aside from WW? im going to the beach this wednesday unfortunately DDDD:

I thought you couldn't go? Were the beach plans keeping you from the tourney? I'm the one driving sooo text me, bitch.

It's only a matter of time...

Indeed. Also bro if your going to fraga's tomorrow like totally bring your ps3 pad that is manly and awesome and very pink that I enjoy.

Dear Dustloop people,

Miss you all. Greetings from Missouri. Working one more con this weekend and should be home after Summer Jam

I will not be at Windsor Wednesday this week, sorry. Hopefully next week though, because after that I'll have night classes on Wednesdays for four months.

Just experienced what a 269PSR XBL Noel plays like. I cannot stop laughing and it was 5 min ago.

Ha! PSR! That's cute. Was it Luna?

I thought you couldn't go? Were the beach plans keeping you from the tourney? I'm the one driving sooo text me, bitch.

yeah, the beach plans were moved to a later date lol well im free to go now, and i also dont have your number anymore (new phone lol) XD

Ha! PSR! That's cute. Was it Luna?

My PSR Golf statement from a while ago goes along with my post sooo well. It was Jerrbear hahah

yeah, the beach plans were moved to a later date lol well im free to go now, and i also dont have your number anymore (new phone lol) XD

Just texted you.

[-] Blood Kain's cooldown has been extended (Heat gains at a reduced rate during BK).

[-] Hell's Fang heat gain has been decreased.

Yeah fuck you too Arcsys. Thanks for getting rid of his only combo that was mad hype and not ugly.

D mash vs Durrdspike is a very subjective matter.

Maybe it'd help if Noel actually shot bullets and Ragna had a real Belial Edge loop.

D mash vs Durrdspike is a very subjective matter.

Maybe it'd help if Noel actually shot bullets and Ragna had a real Belial Edge loop.

Maybe it'd be better if neither of us played our characters.

We could just be running Guilty Gear and things would turn out even better. :D

Kona wants to run the game with 0f throws?

No one is surprised.

Consider yourself sigged. :3