Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Lost to a Potemkin? Bad Crown! Have you learned nothing from our casuals?!!! And it's pretty easy to win in this match, imo. He can't slidehead you if you FD, because for some reason, Order-Sol is immune to the ground splash when he does this. I got beasted by an Order-Sol at the last meetup because he dp'ed all my pressure strings, then crazy blockstringed me into weird Bandit Revolver Prototype FRC setups.

BUT I'VE ONLY FACED THE ZOOBTEMKIN ONCE! >:O

Haha, when I lost I thought to myself "Zoob's gonna chew me out when he hears I lost to Pot". I didn't know about FD stopping slidehead, that's something I'll keep in mind. The guy I played kept blocking my fuzzy guards and crossup gunbrazes so then I just tried to get the lead and turtle like I was playing against Tager.

Then I remembered, Pot could actually move...

EDIT: I'M SO BUYING THIS http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10162146

Shout outs to the Why-Temple!

Always a pleasure to mash buttons with you all.

Shoutouts to Why: Hosting as usual , mashing yukikaze , and FUCKING COPYING MY DRINK ORDER AT DENNYS EVERY FUCKING TIME AND MAKING ME ATTEMPT TO CUT YOU LIKE A SHEEP (jk obviously).

Fraga: MK Training to make me the worlds greatest Rain. And for WAFFLES

Lazy: GG's in MK and BB and lololol comments

Mindgam3: GG's in BB we need to get more grudge matches going on.

Tales: You lose another birthday

Cheese: GG in MB (though I still suck) and always pleasant convo's at denny's

Late shoutouts for last night:

Why: For hosting and actually playing UMK3 with me, ggs

Lazy: For more MK9 goodness and a fun game of Weiss Schwarz

Mindgame: Pleasure seeing you as always

Glitch: Awesome seeing you and Seth again, next time your Rain will be tourny caliber since I'll make you grind your ass off! And also BATHROOM

Cheese: Take it easy and I'll tell you when our artist finished one of the character designs

Tales: Good seeing you again and sorry I was a bit of a dick, MBAA was on my mind and I was stressed that it could have gotten more scratches

Catherine: For showing us why you're a Potential GOTY along with Alice: Madness Returns and Deus Ex Human Revolution

Tales: Good seeing you again and sorry I was a bit of a dick, MBAA was on my mind and I was stressed that it could have gotten more scratches. And that Seth wanted to play it a couple weeks ago and I didn't have it because you took it you delipituous bastard.

fixed

I think this needs a Shitty MS Paint Drawing.

I fully support this project.

Hey folks, I just got my old fat PS2 back and a slide card with magic swap, would anyone be willing to help me install it?

I lack a small screw driver.

I will buy you a platonic dinner in return.

I think this needs a Shitty MS Paint Drawing.

This. I envision dudes wearing burger king crowns holding flagons of ale while riding a whale for some reason. This is not founded yet, but I should be back some time between Sept 26 and Oct 4 to get my stuff/appeal a ticket.

Edit for the PS: I will help you with that Jian when I come back.

attn people planning to show up to Anime Fest (Oct. 14-16) event! Please notify me via dustloop/fb/text if you plan to 100% be at the event. We think we might be near our limit for people that can fit in the MindHau5, so hit me up and I'll write you down for a guaranteed spot!

attn people planning to show up to Anime Fest (Oct. 14-16) event! Please notify me via dustloop/fb/text if you plan to 100% be at the event. We think we might be near our limit for people that can fit in the MindHau5, so hit me up and I'll write you down for a guaranteed spot!

I'll of course be there for a day, barring any bizarre occurrences.

I'd be down as long as I can get a ride there and a ride back home for Sunday morning.

Hello, hello, NE. I've never posted in here before, but I figured it'd be nice meeting people that live closer up here.

And shout-outs to L1F3 for showing me where this thread even was.

Yoroshiku onegai shi masu~

I'll definitely be at the Mindhau3 for that anime fest.

edit: Welcome to NE scene Lord Pwnge! What games do you play?

So where be casuals this weekend? Mindhau5, Why-Temple, or Furok's?

Or do I have to go to GU and get bodied in SF4? >_>

Come to CT!

And welcome Lord Pwnge! Play MB or BB with me some time. Enfield is SUPER close to where I'm from