Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Yeah Millia got Potbustered too. I yelled "POTEMKIN BUSTER" when I first saw the film. Many stares were had

If Why doesn't host this weekend I'll volunteer to, I have 3 TVs in my basement we can use (2 CTRs and 1 HD)

Thank you sweet jesus fraga! I got this Friday and saturday off and I was tellin Seth we are good for casuals and I didn't want to be like SHITNIGGABITCHDAWG it got canceled, so she'll be happy theres still stuff going on.

And on top of that I can bring some booze!

Thank you sweet jesus fraga! I got this Friday and saturday off and I was tellin Seth we are good for casuals and I didn't want to be like SHITNIGGABITCHDAWG it got canceled, so she'll be happy theres still stuff going on.

And on top of that I can bring some booze!

BLUE MOON, NOW.

ANyway yeah I'll host, if anyone wants to come and don't know where I live I'll PM them my address

BLUE MOON, NOW.

I shall bring blue moons then.

One of you CT people, if you have a car I will pay you to come to Manhattan and pick me up for casuals lol

If you want to take a train to Union Station in new haven CT from Manhattan, The station is like 5 min from my place. But knowing how late casuals go and that my gf will be with us I don't think I'll be able to take ya back though lol.

ANyway yeah I'll host, if anyone wants to come and don't know where I live I'll PM them my address

What day? I'll see if I can show up later in the evening for a few hours on Fri or Sat.

If you want to take a train to Union Station in new haven CT from Manhattan, The station is like 5 min from my place. But knowing how late casuals go and that my gf will be with us I don't think I'll be able to take ya back though lol.

For a second I was like OMG A WAY TO GO TO CASUALS WITH NE WHILE I'M IN SCHOOL!

Train ride is still like 2 hours and $30 lol

TO be honest Im free both days, Friday and Sat, so if you want to come on Friday too feel free to. I'll Message you my address

For a second I was like OMG A WAY TO GO TO CASUALS WITH NE WHILE I'M IN SCHOOL!

Train ride is still like 2 hours and $30 lol

It's STILL going to be 2 hours and $30 dollars or so worth of gas money for you regardless.

The difference being I don't have to deal with FOUR hours of driving because you had to be smart and decide to get an edjumacation. <3

It's STILL going to be 2 hours and $30 dollars or so worth of gas money for you regardless.

The difference being I don't have to deal with FOUR hours of driving because you had to be smart and decide to get an edjumacation. <3

I find it funny how much of a big deal people seem to make about a couple hours of driving to get to/from casuals.

And glitch - edumacations lead to monies and employments and all that stuff. Kinda useful to have. :eng101:

Anyways, looking like I won't be able to head down there this weekend due to family stuff. Go figure.

Getting my internet connection turned on at the apartment today, and my Sanwa parts for my 360 stick should be in today as well!

I find it funny how much of a big deal people seem to make about a couple hours of driving to get to/from casuals.

And glitch - edumacations lead to monies and employments and all that stuff. Kinda useful to have. :eng101:

Anyways, looking like I won't be able to head down there this weekend due to family stuff. Go figure.

I know I know you have like 3+ hours from NH and all and to pick up a certain child from a certain eating establishment but it's like sorta along your way. I'm just not up to driving 2 hours in the wrong direction from casuals to another 2-3 back to casuals to another 2-3 hours of driving away and back when it's kinda out of the way. If it was sorta out of the way or along the way I'd be like sure why not.

And I know edumacations leads to better and brighter things, Just need to save more monies first before going back :[

Well to make things a little easier I figure since I have friday and saturday off me and Fraga were talking and I am going to host a small shindig casuals on Friday, and actual casuals will be held at Fraga's on Saturday. I figure friday will be mostly for the amass of us that live like 30min - 1 hour of eachother so That basically cuts it down to (Me, Fraga, Why, Mindgame, Mystic) and Kayin You're welcome to come down friday if you're interested, I'm actually just right down i-95 for ya exit 45. Just PM me if your up for it and i'll give ya the info.

I got my car back but the problem I sent it in for still arises, which definitely jeopardizes any chances of going anywhere. Bleh.

I'll be visiting home this weekend so I won't be joining the gathering.

Welcome to the land of casuals Kayin

So one of my most typical days off is Mondays, how's that day look for everyone?

I typically work a morning shift. Most of us have jobs/school so classes and workload dictates free time during the week and occasionally the weekend. I don't think Monday is a very good day though. Who knows.