Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Since my phone is FRAAAAAy these were the pictures from Buffalo Wild Wings when Me fraga seth and john went to earlier today because it's awesome

post-21033-139515163284_thumb.jpg

and THEN me and john toasted to Dio and ended up breaking his booze glass

28bbuat.jpg

Hey guys! If any of you didnt know, theres a 2v2 tsb tournamento on the 29th!

try to make it down to ny! :3

Hey guys! If any of you didnt know, theres a 2v2 tsb tournamento on the 29th!

try to make it down to ny! :3

This. Come and mash some BB and visit NE's token Asian guy.

And token Asian guy needs a partner or else he will only play GG. I know how much you guys want me to play BluBallz.

Hey there, I'm new to BlazBlue. I played a little of Ky Kiske in GG and since I heard Jin is mostly the same, I've been practicing him a lot. I already got some of the basic combos down. Anyways, I live in the Framingham area of MA, and I hope to meet up with some of you guys and have some actual matches. They block PSN at my college sadly.

Do you guys have a meet-up that's coming up that you wouldn't mind a newbie joining (and getting his ass kicked) the fray?

you can check out game underground in frammingham. i go sometimes, kona is also known to make an appearance. i might try to make it down there this friday.

Really? I knew they had fight nights but I thought it was only MvC3 and SSFIV:AE. I'll have to go check it out again, I guess.

Despite me not really liking Blazblue, I tend to play it if it's brought to Game Underground. There's a couple people that would play if you brought it. Capsuletoyco and Evi would play. Also, they tend to play on Xbox 360 at GU and I know you play on PS3. But you are more than welcome to bring your own system with the game.

How does next Tuesday look for everyone?

I'm gonna see what weekends I get out early-ish but I typically work weekends.

I am shooting for this weekend to return. Also, http://www.youtube.com/user/chkmie#p/u/6/xfJeRYI4wrU

"Forget about knowing what you will never know, like whether the whatever you are doing is whatever you really should." "Do you want a banana?" "MMM MMM MMMMM!"

I however must answer no. One banana is not enough.

I feel crazy saying this but we might have too many casual spots going on all in close proximity to each other. I mean, on one hand that's awesome, more places to play and everything, but on the other not everyone can make every casual and so they have to pick which ones to lean towards and which ones to skip and whatnot, dividing attendance between already existing casuals and new ones. Idk what I'm getting at. Just random thoughts.

At any rate, lately I've been getting Tuesdays/Wednesdays off so I'd probably be able to make it.

Despite me not really liking Blazblue, I tend to play it if it's brought to Game Underground. There's a couple people that would play if you brought it. Capsuletoyco and Evi would play. Also, they tend to play on Xbox 360 at GU and I know you play on PS3. But you are more than welcome to bring your own system with the game.

who's evi is that the noel player.

Well then, I might be down there tomorrow. I have my friends copy on PS3, but if anyone wants to bring down the 360 version that'd be good too. I got a Saturn pad on both consoles so I'll be good control-wise.

I feel crazy saying this but we might have too many casual spots going on all in close proximity to each other. I mean, on one hand that's awesome, more places to play and everything, but on the other not everyone can make every casual and so they have to pick which ones to lean towards and which ones to skip and whatnot, dividing attendance between already existing casuals and new ones. Idk what I'm getting at. Just random thoughts.

At any rate, lately I've been getting Tuesdays/Wednesdays off so I'd probably be able to make it.

Well I usually work weekends, so not much to worry about my meetups clashing with why's.

With that said, wanna come down next Tuesday? I'll hit you up on AIM and stuff.

Well then, I might be down there tomorrow. I have my friends copy on PS3, but if anyone wants to bring down the 360 version that'd be good too. I got a Saturn pad on both consoles so I'll be good control-wise.

fridays are better for fight nights at GU

who's evi is that the noel player.

When I last played him, he played Rags. As far as he's told me, he's been playing Tao lately.

i ate some kona coffee ice cream daifuku

it was good

"Forget about knowing what you will never know, like whether the whatever you are doing is whatever you really should." "Do you want a banana?" "MMM MMM MMMMM!"

I however must answer no. One banana is not enough.

The real question is do you banana all the time?

I feel crazy saying this but we might have too many casual spots going on all in close proximity to each other. I mean, on one hand that's awesome, more places to play and everything, but on the other not everyone can make every casual and so they have to pick which ones to lean towards and which ones to skip and whatnot, dividing attendance between already existing casuals and new ones.

Not necessarily. For CT it's me for MK/anime and Sho for Capcom/small amounts of everything else, and for MA it's Furok for anime and GU for Capcom/small amounts of everything else it seems. I'm only biweekly, if that, and Furok seems to have been on a dry spell for a while. Fraga and Glitch are only hosting for about 5 people at a time, with 1-2 tvs, so it's more like a small gettogether when I'm unable to host (doesn't overlap with anything) than a full-fledged casual venue. Now Mindhous3 in Vernon will just be a replacement for the late BG, (as I was for Mindhiv3) and I doubt he'll host weekly. 5 places across two states with different time intervals doesn't seem excessive to me, considering they happen on different days.