Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Not necessarily. For CT it's me for MK/anime and Sho for Capcom/small amounts of everything else, and for MA it's Furok for anime and GU for Capcom/small amounts of everything else it seems. I'm only biweekly, if that, and Furok seems to have been on a dry spell for a while. Fraga and Glitch are only hosting for about 5 people at a time, with 1-2 tvs, so it's more like a small gettogether when I'm unable to host (doesn't overlap with anything) than a full-fledged casual venue. Now Mindhous3 in Vernon will just be a replacement for the late BG, (as I was for Mindhiv3) and I doubt he'll host weekly. 5 places across two states with different time intervals doesn't seem excessive to me, considering they happen on different days.

Basically this ^.

Fraga can actually have casual casuals at his place now with a whopping 3 TV's!

I mostly just do the small get togethers when I have work on casuals at mikes.

I practically live next to NY State (Well 1-2 towns over) and it's a good reason why I wouldn't hold casuals, MA probably wouldn't come and most of CT crew is Midstate if not coast-line. Granted I would definitely host bigger casuals if people would come however I doubt many would

The real question is do you banana all the time?
Thanks to potassium 40, we all do. MMMMMMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM! The ponderings of, "Why is slipping on the skin of banana humerus?" and "Why are all the popular bananas clones?" are the true questions. Bananas grow in bunches. What is up with that? Apples are alone and yet connected? Why do bananas have a curve? Yellow indicates danger, but bananas are thought to be safe and yellow. Why do the trees grow tall to keep the bananas away from us?

Well regardless, get yourself free Tuesday night so we can go to Kayin's. :P

This message applies to everyone dammit!

I have an LCD monitor and CRT TV, along with a 360 and a stick for that along with space for more setups.

Anyone going to GU tomorrow? I may bring my PS3 and copy of BlazBlue (they're both borrowed from friends so no extra characters sadly). Also Why-Disciple, where do you live? If it's not too far, I may trek down there to come play. You can only enjoy this game so much in single player mode. :/

I can't make it this weekend, it's my parent's 23rd anniversary. Sorry champ

I'm in need of a ride to the Mindhau5 next weekend. Anyone willing to help me out? I can contribute gas money. Also, I need to be back home on Sunday morning and no later because I work Sunday night.

Ah, it's been a bit since buttons were pressed. Need to shake off the rust. :P

Looks like I couldn't come to the Why Temple anyway, I injured my bad wrist working. Nothing bad but It'd hinder my play for the next few days

I'm in need of a ride to the Mindhau5 next weekend. Anyone willing to help me out? I can contribute gas money. Also, I need to be back home on Sunday morning and no later because I work Sunday night.

I could bring you, the only thing is I'm at school till 6:30 on Fridays, so we wouldn't arrive until late Friday night. If that's cool with you just pm me your address so I can find your place.

I could bring you, the only thing is I'm at school till 6:30 on Fridays, so we wouldn't arrive until late Friday night. If that's cool with you just pm me your address so I can find your place.

Thank you muchly, sir! I have no problem with arriving late cuz you'll give me enough time to sleep and wake up. I'll PM you my info now.

Vyers, any chance I could hop a ride with you, too? Since I only live like 2 towns away and all.

Vyers, any chance I could hop a ride with you, too? Since I only live like 2 towns away and all.

That's would be fine. Just pm me your address and number.

Also if you have any spare change to add to the gas pot that would be helpful.

Actually, wait. I just realized, I will not be able to go. I have PSATs that Saturday morning. Also, SHOUTOUTS TIME!

Shoutouts to:

Zoob: For being fun to hang around with all this time. Good luck in Ohio.

Steve: Driving me and stuff. Also, my town totally isn't Inaba.

Why: Holding casuals and the ride to Chili's.

Jeremy: Bodying me in GG....Again.

Kyle: For stuff. Didn't play any games. :(

Glitch and Seth: For showing up. :P

Shoutouts to Whyball for hosting casuals.

Shoutouts to Tales, Mindgame, and ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB~ for GG.

Shoutouts to Why (again) and drunken Glitch for BB silliness.

Shoutouts to Lazy for reminding me that I can't play MK. :psyduck:

Also, in case I haven't stated it here previously -

I'm moving to a new apartment next weekend, so I won't be able to show up to places.

Also, my town totally isn't Inaba.

I dunno, it was certainly foggy enough. Watch out for strange occurrences, like murder.