Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

:v: I posted about NEC like ages ago but who even reads my posts? Who even knows who I am even

Go to a casual here son! No one knew who I was at first but now I'm New England's favorite Crown/Town/Clown/Frown/NoelBrownEmpress!

Consider yourself sigged.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet, Too bad you weren't there for the actual conversation about it though :P

Go to a casual here son! No one knew who I was at first but now I'm New England's favorite Crown/Town/Clown/Frown/NoelBrownEmpress!

You're just our favorite "walk up gold burst astral tourny winner that makes kids cry :P"

Casuals on Sat. May be expecting some more people this time, not sure.

And Di, I might have one more spot if you need a room for NEC.

Also, on another topic, who's going to PWA in two weeks?

I went to the mindhau5 last time, I'm sure all the BB players remember the non netplay ragna and that one sol player who didn't play anything like nuclear cheese

nuclear cheese doesn't play sol, silly. Once you understand he's playing a different, more magical game than you, you can start to fathom his existence.

What's PWA and the link I post was to an anime room linked to Team Stickbug's room which to my understanding is 5/10 right now. That was mostly for you though mike because it's been around since before you booked your room. Also I don't have a ride or any idea how to get to CT and back so I'm not going.

What's PWA and the link I post was to an anime room linked to Team Stickbug's room which to my understanding is 5/10 right now. That was mostly for you though mike because it's been around since before you booked your room. Also I don't have a ride or any idea how to get to CT and back so I'm not going.

Don't worry DIO i can't forget my partner in Melty Blood and Non Netplay Ragna lol.

If you ride a train to union station New Haven CT and arrive at like 12pm I can pick you up and you can go with me and my Gf.

That's preeeeeeeeeeeetty far steve. Only made it to the mindhau5 because I got a ride from meghan iirc

Well it IS by train or bus or whatever but just letting you know the options since the Union Station is like a 5 minute drive from my place.

Awww shit son. It's gonna be a party at the Why Temple saturday~ Everyone, lessssssssssssssss goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yo Glitch, I got your message from Skellie, I'm down for Tuesday.

Who else is good?

If I can get a ride down to Why's, I'd totally be down for casuals this Saturday.

If I can get a ride down to Why's, I'd totally be down for casuals this Saturday.

If we end up picking up Jon for this, I'll see if we can swing by to get you! Unless a separate Springfield car goes

Then you shant dodge blazblue battles then paul! :P

Glitch we should play more since it gives me someone else to play besides Katz. If I didn't choke so much I would win more (not really).

Glitch we should play more since it gives me someone else to play besides Katz. If I didn't choke so much I would win more.

Fixed.

If we end up picking up Jon for this, I'll see if we can swing by to get you! Unless a separate Springfield car goes

Much appreciated!