Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

ggs danny!!! lambda was secretly powerful at the end lol also, ggs to capsuletoyco for pressing buttons with me the first day i got XBL up and running again derp. im slowly putting tsubaka to the works, but my ragna is kinda..good at times lol oh well

NEEEEEEEEEETPLAY LETSSSSSS

Oh NOW you want to play AH? >: (

Glad to see my $80 went to good use. *grumble grumble*

Jon and I are usually the only two who want to play that game.

Your awesomeness was missed. :(

It sucks I can never make it to anything these days.

ggs danny!!! lambda was secretly powerful at the end lol also, ggs to capsuletoyco for pressing buttons with me the first day i got XBL up and running again derp. im slowly putting tsubaka to the works, but my ragna is kinda..good at times lol oh well

Stick to Lambda man. She's a good character. GGs.

NEEEEEEEEEETPLAY LETSSSSSS

All day, er'day

It's actually not Mexican, it's South American. The reason I got into the fighting game scene was because of a Peruvian buddy who plays nothing but KOF games.

Truf. And why am I practicing FUC combos instead of UMVC3 combos? Something must be wrong with me.

Something has to be if you own UMVC3 :V

We went to Denny's and Jeremy got the Mot's Sticks. Then I cheesed out Jian at MK to win the AUSA tournament; cheesy like mozarell. Now if you will excuse me, I HAVE SHIT...TO DO!

Casuals on Sat, unless someone else has something planned.

So who's driving to NEC? My car's not exactly suited for another long drive, so I'm gonna ask to get a ride from someone else this time.

I can try to go this time, I don't think I have anything planned for saturday...

Getting a ride would be best, so if anyone is driving through Enfield on the way there, that would be great.

Where do you live anyways, Why?

Thanks again to everyone who collaborated in the AUSA shenanigens.

Shoutouts to MindGam3 for driving 10 hours collectively and doing 4 am shifts. I just picked up KOF XIII and I'm hot garbage at this game but there's room to improve and most importantly the drive, har har.

Shoutouts to LPT, our resident Slo'Brah, for driving the last hour back and opening the church of Melty Blood. Glad you enjoyed the apple cinnamon of Brooklyn.

Shoutouts to Touhou DDR Dancer for bodying the machine and provided us with entertainment courteousy of DJ LPT's phone.

Shoutouts to Furok for the chapstick, Touhou waifus, and administering game rooms in PJ's. Also props for bodying Zoob and me in zombie board games in clutch moments.

Shoutouts to Zoob for the room, con, and food hookups while bodying most of the Brooklyn :P. This trip wasn't possible without you randomly suggesting it. Also fuck Liu Kang >_>;;.

Shoutouts to my jacket - I hope you found a new happy home and give herpies to the thieves that took you.

I will probably be going to Mag fest, would anyone else be going to that?

I won't be able to make to Y Disciple's this saturday as that is when my fam is hosting their Thanksgiving meal -_-.