Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Thoughts on KoF: Mai/Athena/SakYuri. Sure looks like a fighting game

Just remembered I can't be at casuals this time. Getting drunk in someone's garage! :yaaay:

Also shoutouts to TownEmpress just because

Just remembered I can't be at casuals this time. Getting drunk in someone's garage! :yaaay:

D: We'll miss you.

i will.

Also, for every person that defeats me in a FT3 in kof13, i will announce my love for a band of their choosing on facebook

I'm also calling ups on the cuddling with crown setup

Thoughts on KoF: Mai/Athena/SakYuri.

Your team is almost similar to mine. Instead of Mai though, I play Ash. And I play Yuri on point.

Also, for every person that defeats me in a FT3 in kof13, i will announce my love for a band of their choosing on facebook

I've already got the texts to prove some bands you love. Fuck it.

Shoutouts to Why for not having a freezing basement.

Shoutouts to no BB. Thank the dark gods.

Shoutouts to getting wrecked in GG so hard by Cheese that I think he destroyed my pad with his Cheese Powers.

Shoutouts to KoFfing, command throws with guard point/armor, and Cheese throwing his psychoballs around.

Shoutouts to HAWWW Neco Arc Chaos mirror with Glitch.

Shoutouts to initially thinking Jer' was a random call-girl someone found across the parking lot before getting ready to head home.

Oh god damn it, I want to go so hard now.

Shoutouts to half-chugging Rootbeer that everyone drank from.

You were It was delicious, or so they say.

Always good to see you guys and probably one of the best Casuals so far with too much lols to put into one place!

Shout-outs To Why for Hosting and joining in on Exhaulted

Shout-outs To Fraga for "Advice Fraga"

Shout-outs To Zoob for auto pilot wolverine and proving he is the dumbest character in an even lamer game

Shout-outs to Crown for AGREEING wolvering is the dumbest characer in an even lamer game and believing Vergil, Dante, Wesker should get buffs instead, oh and for cleaning the house in mahval and bullshit Pheonix Wright assists.

Shout-outs to Katz for HAWWW HAWWW HAWW Fights and Karate Loli Fights Yosh!

Shout-outs to Furok for coming out to us all and admitting he loves Limp Bizkit, and getting banned from all food run car rides for not singing Bohemian Rhapsody with us.

Shout-outs to Kyle for The royal omgwtfbbqGAYBULDGE mess that will be our Exhaulted Campaign.

Shout-outs to Nuclear Cheese for Shouting Nonsense fights.

Shout-outs to Jeremy for Literally playing Melty Blood in his sleep

Shout-outs to Phil for being the last disciple and betraying nuclear cheese at the "last dennys"

Shout-outs to Sacrificing All of us passing a root beer around at dennys to Please the gods that Zoob gets a job and stays in New England.

Also DOUBLE Shout-outs to Nuclear Cheese for getting a job at Denny's to stay closer to us.

post-21033-139515165583_thumb.jpg

Oh my god last night was amazing.

Shout-outs:

Why: For hosting and bro'ing it up as usual

Lazy: Solar Powered Cars and SPESS JAHM

Glitch: For helping to troll Seth at any point

Seth: "Advice Fraga"

Jeremy: Still kicking ass and taking names in MB and GG

Katz: For chugging that root beer filled concoction

Cheese: DO YOU BELIEVE THE WORD OF CHEESUS? HE WINS FOR YOUR SINS

Crown: For actually making it and bodying me in UMvC3

Furok: For the fun KoFXIII matches

Zoob: I'd totally play Nickelodeon vs Cartoon Network: Fate of 2 Channels

Javier: Awesome seeing you again and fun KoF matches, KING 4 LYFE

McDonalds: For taking 20+ minutes just making me a 20 piece

Tales' Root Beer: For surviving so long

KoFXIII Team: King/Billy/Clark

Shoutouts to Alewife station being fucking closed and making me miss my bus. While I'm waiting for another ride, might as well give my shoutouts for last night.

Why for hosting and showing me that Yoshimitsu swag

Kyle for showing me what a stupid PoS game FUC is and then getting me to play it

7oob for showing up and giving me a challenge with dat Sasstaroth and dat LOGAN

Furok for being New England's biggest Spice Girls fan and for singing their entire discography while playing KoF

Fraga for his bravery against the trenchcoat mafia for 30 something matches

Glitch for being enlightened to the joy of playing Marvel

Seth for PLAYING LOTS OF GAMES and Advice Fraga. I think I speak for everyone when I say I want to see the rest of Advice New England get made.

Cheese for putting up with my out of practice Order Sol

The rootbeer channeling Tales for being delicious... then disgusting... then delicious again.

Anyone I missed, ur coo too

Greetings brothers. Seth made a dustloop. Crazy right? Now I can stalk you guys lurk this thread and not sit in the corner doing nothing *coughlohwaitthatsoundsfamiliarcough*

And here is my famed project: ADVICE NEW ENGLAND MEMES

There's a ton more on the way and I have yet to make templates for everyone else.

The blank templates are in a sub-album too.

ENJOY <3

Furok for being New England's biggest Spice Girls fan and for singing their entire discography while playing KoF

Is it bad that I'm mad that I didn't get to sing along with him?

Alright because they're long overdue, here's mai shoutouts. For the record, this was easily the best casuals we've had in a long time.

Shoutouts to Why for...uh...the usual stuff.

Shoutouts to Glitch for dual wielding GAYBULDGES. Hey, did anyone see that spy with two spears? Yeah he went that wa-HURK! *Stabbed in the throat*

Shoutouts to Crown for FUCing with me and generally being awesome.

Shoutouts to Seth for forgetting to take people's pictures so that she could make the advice memes. Also, WHIPS.

Shoutouts to Cheese for joining us for the Last Supper. I guess Phil was your Judas, huh?

Shoutouts to Fraga for always being a bro and shufflin' with me everyday.

Shoutouts to Furok for challenging everyone on DL to a FT3 in KOFXIII and losing every time. >_>

Shoutouts to Zoob for showing up and making me dislike Marvel. You better let us know how everything turns out.

Shoutouts to Mindgam3s for being a bobcat named Jeremy.

Shoutouts to Katz for chugging Tales and channeling his spirit.

Shoutouts to Javier for not being on Dustloop and witnessing DSP put the smackdown on everyone at CTcon.

Shoutouts to Tales for not going.