Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

Nah, see I'm fine with being the ass that plays Noel. I just don't want to be ass at using Noel. Hahah

Though if I did stop using Noel (which everyone would love to have happen), I'd learn Valkenslayer <3

Pfffft, go ahead. It isn't like you'd be good with any other character than Noel anyway, right? :v:

Mike if your not going to do casuals this saturday and would just want to hang out at my place TEXT <-- (keyword) Me. I'm going to be in RI Raping the shit out of Danny all day everyday With my gf so If you called it off or just wanted to hang here n bullshit thats fine cause I have nothing better to do right now.

And Life, Y U No bother to ask me questions or anything during casuals for hazama stuff since you're totally stealing my main now. I'm going to be cool now and main like.. makoto or arakune or some shit.

lol blazblue option selects are strange indeed XD i need to learn more of them with jin, since its pretty easy to do blockstrings with buffered dashes in them. hazama has an easy one in which (in the corner) if they neutral tech, you do a meaty 5B, but if they roll behind you out of the corner you get a 236236B instead and catch the tech roll. its pretty sex lol

you misunderstood my "wat" but ok

I'm going to be cool now and main like.. makoto or arakune or some shit.

Main Scrubenhyne!

Glitch, how about you pick up Ragna so you can be the token Ragna player and I can stop fuckin using him.

Oh wait, I'm quitting this game in a week. Yay.

Glitch, how about you pick up Ragna so you can be the token Ragna player and I can stop fuckin using him.

Oh wait, I'm quitting this game in a week. Yay.

What happens next week, dare I ask?

So how 'bout that other clover

My guess is that Relious is being included in BBCS2+ as a marketing ploy to get people to buy the game on the PS Vita like Dampir/Kratos in the PSP SoulCalibur. I personally doubt that we'll be seeing the character until BB3 unless they bring him out in arcades or something.

My guess is that Relious is being included in BBCS2+ as a marketing ploy to get people to buy the game on the PS Vita like Dampir/Kratos in the PSP SoulCalibur. I personally doubt that we'll be seeing the character until BB3 unless they bring him out in arcades or something.

If Relius is added to BBCS2 for the Consoles he'd be my instant main and I'd get back into Blazblue. Ask Mindgam3 and Why, they both know I want him in

I'm going to focus on SF4 so someday I can meet my queen Kayo Police. :gonk:

I couldn't like this reason anymore than I already do.

I'm going to focus on SF4 so someday I can meet my queen Kayo Police. :gonk:

that is a very legit reason lol

as for the whole Relius thing... its like how Roy was included in ssbm to advertise for fire emblem 6 over in japan.. then made the dick move by selling the game (ssbm) overseas and NOT fire emblem 6 lol i hope aksys does this right; by making this fake lol

Shoutouts to Fire Emblem have several million iterations and only 5 came to America.

Kinda funny how few people knew about Fire Emblem until Melee. Such a good series

I'm very happy how MK9 has come so far. No Mirror matches for Top 8. No Shang but at least Mileena made it. Anyone else like how Evo is looking for any game?

BB finals are LK, Zong, Tokido, DerpNana, in winners and Wuku, Spark, Severin and Dsmoove in losers.

3 Noels in finals, compared to only 2 Yuns in SSF4AE finals. This says something.