Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Rising 7/23 Results

46 Unique people. 6 tournaments. Anime.

AH3:

1: SomeAznBum ($28.00) (Kamui)

2: Furok ($8.00) (Lesilotte)

3: Ril ($4.00) (Elsa)

4: TSB Comic-Kakkoi

5: Xaq

5: MGV

7: Senzuri ~ACTION WOMAN

7: Sibladeko

Blazblue:

1: Cross Knight Paladin ELTOSHEN ($70.00) (Litchi)

2: omni ($20.00) (Makoto)

3: alex073088(zoning philosphy) ($10.00) (Rachel)

4: Chaz (Litchi)

5: Xaq (Lambda)

5: Drunkenchicken (Jin)

7: Fox (Jin)

7: TSB Comic-Kakkoi (Plat)

9: The Future

9: Roku

9: Braver

9: MGV

13: Mashdat5A

13: Mindgame

13: Furok

13: iVolt

17: Eightman

17: Wyvern Lord

17: Senzuri ~ACTION WOMAN

17: TSB Achtzen

MBAA:

1: Danascully ($63.00) (F-Ciel)

2: Cross Knight Paladin ELTOSHEN ($18.00) (H-Kohaku)

3: Senzuri ~ACTION WOMAN ($9.00) (I don't know all these characters look alike)

4: Xaq

5: Touka

5: Furok

7: TSB Comic-Kakkoi

7: ZOOB

9: Fox

9: Mindgame

9: Wyvern Lord

9: Snow

13: Apollo

13: colpevole

13: Chibi

13: Roku

17: Braver

17: Chaz

Guilty Gear

1: Xaq ($59.50) (Dizzy)

2: Marlinpie ($17.00) (Whatever he feels like)

3: Mahouko ($8.50) (Bridget)

4: Mindgame (Slayer)

5: A3 (Johnny)

5: Chaz (I-No)

7: Braver (Bridget)

7: DaiAndOh (Axl)

9: Senzuri ~ACTION WOMAN

9: Ril

9: ZOOB

9: Greek

13: iVolt

13: Furok

13: MGV

13: Quotes

17: Nova

17: SIne

Vampire Saviour

1: duke ($25.20) (Aulbath, Talbain, Bishamon)

2: greek ($7.20) (Morrigan)

3: Danascully ($3.60) (Zabel)

4: braver (Lei-Lei)

5: Cross Knight Paladin ELTOSHEN (BB Hood)

5: Apollo (Zabel)

7: A3

7: Ril

9: MGV

9: Wyvern Lord

9: Eightman

9: DaiAndOh

13: Mindgame

VANGUARD PRINCESS....I don't know who these characters are

1: Xaq ($18.90)

2: Sibladeko ($5.40)

3: chaz ($2.70)

4: TSB Comic-Kakkoi

5: Chibi

5: Roku

7: someAznBum

7: Apollo

9: St1ckbug

Shoutouts to everyone who came. Special named shoutouts to anyone who helped with running the tournament in any way go to:

St1ckbug for the great stream and equipment

Anyone else who brought equipment

Biscuits for money handling and tournament running assistance.

Duke for helping set up Vsav and polling side tournaments

Comic for helping set up VPrincess.

Next Level Staff for everything.

Shame the building was too loud to get a good stream of King of Chinatown going though. Come back Sunday 8/21 (Saturdays not available sorry) For Team St1ckbug Mynus Japan, aka Chaz's farewell tournament.

Shoutouts to Andrew for making this happen...finally!

Shoutouts and big props for Alan coming to his own tourney and picking up the stream tech since Sp00ky had to get ready for EVO.

Shoutouts to Biscuits for helping to organize and Isaiah for the godlike commentary.

Props to Henry for having an awesome venue and business, letting us make him money (by taking ours) and being a general boon to the community.

I will definitely miss these.

P.S. - Why do ppl pretend I dont have a handle when it comes to brackets and tourney results?! I like my handle....:(

It was fun, had a good time. Expect to be hearing from me as far as BB goes, I'm gonna start going in on this game soon.

Gdlk as always Thanks a bunch for the event. Shoutouts!

Zoob/Mindgame- Great seeing you two again and chatting.

St1ckbug- Thanks for the streaming. Keep it classy hope to see much more of it.

Xaq- Man, I finally got to play you in Guilty gear after getting cut off before I get to you in the past tournaments. I really wish our match was streamed, but it was a pretty godlike match. Hope to play more!

Furok- You finally got me in tournament. Good stuff in Arcana even though we pulled a Final Round moment in Winners Finals xD. I'm gonna step it up even further next time we play. Other than that, hats off to you. You deserve the win.

Chaz- Good games in BB. I'm gonna have to dust off that rust off my litchi to come out of retirement.

Braver- Ugh, you really did eat a bag of lame before you played me. We literally went all the way down to the wire and that could have been either way. Good stuff clutching it out.

LPT- Sorry we didn't get our color match in because I had to leave, Your Millia's gotten better. Keep it up! I will enter MB next time.

Zar- Nice seeing you again and talking with you. Lets play some Vsav.

Duke- Good stuff running vsav and taking it. I'm craving it more now.

LK- Best of luck in evo. GGs in vsav.

Omni- Nice meeting you and talking to you. You're a fun person

Dai- Nice work in the tournament. You just had to bring in the ygo references during my match against xaq. That was too funny. Thanks a bunch for everything and good games in.

A3- Always fun playing with you, definitely my favorite person to play in guilty gear. Also, Stupid cannon is stupid :vbang:.

Isaiah- Nice work in Commentary and bringing the "radio" hype.

Comic- Good games in AH3, look forward to more in the future. Thanks for the tips as well after my streamed matches.

Ken- Good stuff running it back from losers and putting me on notice. I still have work cut out, but I'm gonna keep on improving touch of death or not.

Can't think of anymore. I hope to be at the next one in 8/21. For now, need to focus on my studies if I want to get by school.

I'll just let you know, Braver doesn't eat bags of lame.

He breathes in the stuff directly.

I just ask what people want to be put down as, that's the name in tio, that's the name in results.

So a Jew, a Puerto Rican, and an Caucazoid, walk into an arcade..........well you get where i'm going with this. Stickbug, the stream was absolutely top notch for real, one of the better ones I have seen honestly. Andrew, good shit for keeping control and doing all of this for the love of it, you were organized as all hell and I appreciate the professionalism. Biscuits, you ass in Marvel but you're great at commentating, stick to that scrub.

Shoutouts to Mahouko: You did great man, now I'm gonna take your face off with pliers. Your on my "I'm going to fuck your shit up royally" list, you've earned it.

Braver: Good shit being the lamest player outside of Steve H of all of America.

Ril: Good shit for being so godlike with that oki, and your execution really has jumped leaps and bounds.

Greek: Always a pleasure playing you, that aggressive style works for you.

Drunken Chicken: It was a nice surprise to see you. Great commentating and we gotta let these mofos know about doom.

Because I didnt have to run this tourney, I was able to play mad casuals. Good shit Andrew.

Also shoutouts to doing better in BB than MB.

See you fools next tourney.

lame?

okay okay fine. I'll stop trolling with Bridget and pick Zappa for the next tournament so that I can beat everyone and win 1st place.

Wont be too hard. Zappa is fucking retarded. If you thought my Buri was lame, wait til you see my Zappa ;)

I'll see you guys on the next Team St1ckbug Tourny with my Zappa.

Also, shoutouts to everyone I played.

Shoutouts to LPT signing up as "Senzuri ~ACTION WOMAN". I absolutely love that name. Good shit to Mindgam3 for getting 4th in GG, LPT for getting 3rd in MBAA, and Furok for getting 2nd in AH3. Way to rep it for New England! Also, good shit to Mahouko for getting 3rd place in GG. LET'S GO BRIDGET ARMY! Good shit with the stream! I'll try my best to actually make it to another Team St1ckbug event with New England. BRING OUT DAT HNK NEXT TIME!

lame?

okay okay fine. I'll stop trolling with Bridget and pick Zappa for the next tournament so that I can beat everyone and win 1st place.

Wont be too hard. Zappa is fucking retarded. If you thought my Buri was lame, wait til you see my Zappa ;)

I'll see you guys on the next Team St1ckbug Tourny with my Zappa.

Also, shoutouts to everyone I played.

This man is telling the truth...I've played against both of those characters and by far, his zappa is the lamest....freaking ghost spit back dash ghost toss frc... back dash some more etc...

Shoutouts to LPT signing up as "Senzuri ~ACTION WOMAN". I absolutely love that name. Good shit to Mindgam3 for getting 4th in GG, LPT for getting 3rd in MBAA, and Furok for getting 2nd in AH3. Way to rep it for New England! Also, good shit to Mahouko for getting 3rd place in GG. LET'S GO BRIDGET ARMY! Good shit with the stream! I'll try my best to actually make it to another Team St1ckbug event with New England. BRING OUT DAT HNK NEXT TIME!

He got the name from this combo vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGWJJJSc9xc

forgot, shoutouts to the q-bee army in the vsav tournament.

lol I think the first five matches all had a q-bee in them, but I'm going back to my true vsav love, went into sasquatch training mode on sunday

I had fun thanks for running everything!

if they do it at next level again we should try to get mu-12 unlocked beforehand, the thousands of mu mains that showed up were very sad :(

Hopefully I'll do better next time. I'll need to level up my Bang hard oh and start playing Vampire Savior too. Playing and meeting you guys was a great experience though it was nice to see so many people who are so good at the game.