Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #2: Now with 100% more mahou shoujos!

I don't know how to fix it.

I am not even hot linking D:

Edit: I think I fixed it, check previous page.

Solar, if it weren't for the blue hair, you'd be next >_>

Sadly Urichinan's is nye impossible imo and I have too much respect for LunaKage's avatar to even ruin it.

*is a HUGE sukimizu fan"

I have been saved from the blue wrath, :kitty:

(I smile cause I still have no clue whats going on.) ^^

Nice work on that Axis d<_< Pretty much spot on there. What's good is that you can leave the black outlines of the eyes visible as it's not really affected by the colour change. Do the process of changing the eye colour isn't all that strict. One character I found it worked excellent on was Primula from Shuffle. Her eyes are fairly large in proportion to her build, giving alot of room for characterisation within just the eyes themselves. Simply tinting them red made the overall feel of her presence in the image seem darker... yet more seductive. Hard to explain. Thnks of it like Etna from Disgaea but without the tail.

I have been using photoshop for like 2 months now so when you explained how it became easy.

Hell most the avatars I used recently are ones I made.

I have been using photoshop for like 2 months now so when you explained how it became easy.

A.X.I.S gained 435exp.

LEVEL UP!

Is there any way I can convince a Bang main to not be salty about Dream Sally oki? are there any real flaws in Dream Sally so that if there are I may point them out and silence the argument for good. If not, my next resolve is to throw said Bang player I'm thinking of into a pool and watch as he slowly and completely dissolves and makes the water taste like the ocean; then I'll go get some ice cream.

Is there any way I can convince a Bang main to not be salty about Dream Sally oki? are there any real flaws in Dream Sally so that if there are I may point them out and silence the argument for good. If not, my next resolve is to throw said Bang player I'm thinking of into a pool and watch as he slowly and completely dissolves and makes the water taste like the ocean; then I'll go get some ice cream.

You can tell him Dream Sally oki really isn't all that great, like it's about a 6/10 on the scale of okiness.

Soon you can ascend the stairs to Asgard and challenge PhotOdin himself.

Cirno you wanna see if my connection will allow our little 12 match marathon?

Have you done this yet? Eager to see some Platinum :Z

Have you done this yet? Eager to see some Platinum :Z

Nope not yet.

any body know if 2A-cross under works on everyone or just certain characters?

It works on everyone, but some characters require you to dash in deeper because of hitboxes. Like for Carl you can hit 2A at the beginning of his tech animation and you'll still get the cross-under, but for Tager you need to wait until he's at the highest part of his tech animation in order to slide underneath him, otherwise you won't cross up.

It could just be 5C's p1 got nerfed, which honestly would be a worse nerf than Mami being reduced damage.

[12:22:35 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: platbuffs make me happy

[12:22:43 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: called the bomb thing

[12:22:52 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: but

[12:22:54 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: not happy enough

[12:22:55 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: since

[12:23:00 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: it doesn't help her problems with pressure

[12:23:09 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: dealing with pressure that is

[12:23:19 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: hopefully more on that as the loctest goes on

[12:23:41 AM] gli3: Plat for top-tier :3

[12:23:52 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: eh

[12:23:59 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: not unless they help her problems with pressure

[12:24:15 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: none of her buffs actually address her 'problems'

[12:24:40 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: 6c not floating is a tossup

[12:24:59 AM] Doctor N͠K͠: shouldn't really matter since you mainly use it after 6a

also yeah if they nerfed 5C's p1 it would be pretty upsetting, really hope that is not the case

Seems to be a general "deal with pressure" buff across the board though with the changes to pushback on barrier and instant barrier. I'd rather they kept on giving her silly fun stuff than a boring DP/frame faster startup on 5A.

it's true that they're making pressure easier to deal with, though that'll also hurt her game as well. not asking for 'a boring DP', however 5f 5A would be pretty nice. drill will probably have to wait for bb3... ( ´_ゝ`)

however 5f 5A would be pretty nice

Actually, I can't disagree. :lol:

JBBS thread seems to be largely typical "maybe this happened" "maybe I can't do this combo" stuff atm. Although someone saying that 2A > 5B still doesn't combo on normal hit, which I kind of assumed would have been part of the point of the 5B speed up.

The added pushback on barrier could potentially destroy her. It's hard enough to keep people still as is and stop them from mashing with her. More pushback on barrier is just :vbang:

If by "5B is faster" they mean it's Jesus kick #2 then that would be a huge plus. People will stop pressing buttons once she's within DAT range.

Being able to follow up after hammer, and bounce on CH cat hammer should have been in CS2 so it's nice to be finally implemented.

What does "Magical bat - Causes blowback to corner on ground hit" mean? We can combo off normal hammer in corner?

6C do longer floats? Needs to be clarified. If it's what I think it means, then 6C 22C might not work, which means a huge damage decrease for her on many of her damaging combos. I hope not though.

Lol at Air Persia FC. That seems completely useless.

Added pushback on barrier, although it's terrible for her, could also help. You can spend a lot of time just blocking cause there's nothing she can do on defense unless she has bat. She get's pressured for free too easily. This is more evident when you play brainless jin/hazama who keep you blocking 90% of the match. This pushback with hurt and help her. If her 5B is jesus kick tier, after pushback, take a page from ragna's book and just toss that $#!t out there. You'll win anyway.

Looking forward to more changes

My thought on changes.

5B being faster is the best buff she got.

Bat might be followed up in the corner or at least gives enough knock back that you can get a new item if needed, hell you land a bat midscreen and you got neutral back.

6C not floating isn't a bad thing I thought if you get OTG'd she should still have her combos back, it sounds like something they did for standing hit.

Air persia FC is cute...I don't even know what to do with it. -_-

Push back on barrier encourage's 5A staggering instead of mashing. D: