Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #2: Now with 100% more mahou shoujos!

FYI Last Tier list I saw Plat was considered B+ tier.

With that said I like the new Plat, she feels the same but now she can be played more aggressively.

Last one I saw she was top C tier. But no one trusts jbbs...

She feels pretty weak still from what Ive played of her. Her items are significantly better, and her new 5b and 632146c ender is nice, but the nerfs to only being able to string 5a three times now is pretty painful. Her normals still feel weak as ever though, which was my biggest problem in CS2. Might just be me, but I wouldn't be surprised if she remained C tier T_T

She feels pretty weak still from what Ive played of her. Her items are significantly better, and her new 5b and 632146c ender is nice, but the nerfs to only being able to string 5a three times now is pretty painful. Her normals still feel weak as ever though, which was my biggest problem in CS2. Might just be me, but I wouldn't be surprised if she remained C tier T_T

That's what jbbs think. I can probably think of only 2 match-ups in Platinum's favor. Arakune and Tsubaki.

Disclaimer: I ain't any good, and all I have is netplay. I play much worse than that "Greatest Arcana Heart 3 Round Ever"... so yeah. Don't know how much of what I say'll count.

Anyway, compared to CS2, for some reason matches don't seem as hopeless as before. Back at CS2 every time I move or attack I get counter-hit into a horrible and nasty combo. Now in CSEx, with a faster and longer 5B and a buffed j.C, things really seem to be more not-hopeless now. Combo from throws, ch.bat, ch.cat hammer, and controllable bombs also really helped quite a bit.

Even with the overall damage nerf, since I can hit more often and have more tools, the trade off is more than worth it.

That's just my opinion though.

P.S. Is it just me, or are there a LOT more Taos online? Those matches are SERIOUSLY ANNOYING.

She is not C tier, Plat didn't get character raped like Makoto and Tsubaki lol.

Also jbbs is pretty funny, they still haven't came to a general agreement yet.

Plat feels more solid than ever, I use to try my best to fish for stupid damage, now I am trying to hit people with normals for stupid damage.

She looks like a solid B-tier character from what I've seen, B+ might be pushing it though.

Edit: Bwahaha, didn't think that throw > Astral would work.

I was so happy to see throw>astral.

You don't even know!, Now I am gonna start throwing them out.

How could throw astral work in CS2?

the wallbounce had enough hitstun for astral to connect, but only if you were the right distance away

ie close enough for wallbounce, but far enough so that them flying towards the wall gives you time for astral to get out

the wallbounce had enough hitstun for astral to connect, but only if you were the right distance away

ie close enough for wallbounce, but far enough so that them flying towards the wall gives you time for astral to get out

You just killed all the hype =(

None the less that combo video was so sexy... still waiting on those combo tutorial things they did for CS2. Still don't know my Plat BnBs (Apart from the same shit as CS2).

Sounds a little situational but practical.

CDT P2 is freaking high.

5C>3C>CDT>RC stuff got me 6k.

It was a no effort combo. D:

CDT P2 is freaking high.

5C>3C>CDT>RC stuff got me 6k.

It was a no effort combo. D:

When do you rapid?

When do you rapid?

The moment the opponent is sent flying by the final hit of CDT.

Nope, CDT prorates way too hard. You can probably get around 4K though.

Rapid on the second hit of CDT for 4-6k in CS2.