Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #2: Now with 100% more mahou shoujos!

Uh, yeah I believe he was referring to Yumekami. Even though "cake colored Plat" was a really vague description.

Just found out if you use 2A reset in the middle of Perorin Loop against Noel, it beats all drive mash cept 2D. Still testing out how to beat 2D with it.

That's like the least cake-like of her "cake" colors...

I don't know, whenever I picture a cake I picture white frosting with the strawberry/cherry on the top.

The other colors look more like candy though lol.

Ah, I see, on the contrary, when I think of something being "cake-colored" I just think of something sweet, and when I think of sweet, I think colorful :P

Cake is yum-yum in my tum-tum.

Edit: By the way, you wanna play Cake? I haven't played you since forever.

For all the guys and gals who have extend, what combo do you typically do off of her 6b in the corner. The old combo that was just 6b 5a 5c 236b 5c 2c 214a 6c 22c etc. now drops at the 22c in extend. Its probably because of the 6c changes. I typically just do something basic like 6b 5a 5c 236b 5c 2c 214a 236b, but I feel like their is a higher damage version of the combo floating out there somewhere.

For all the guys and gals who have extend, what combo do you typically do off of her 6b in the corner. The old combo that was just 6b 5a 5c 236b 5c 2c 214a 6c 22c etc. now drops at the 22c in extend. Its probably because of the 6c changes. I typically just do something basic like 6b 5a 5c 236b 5c 2c 214a 236b, but I feel like their is a higher damage version of the combo floating out there somewhere.

Does 6B > 5C still work?

6B>5C>heart car>6C>22C>5C air combo is the real combo.

6B>5C still works.

i only have cs2 :/

So do I lololol

Edit:

6B>5C>heart car>6C>22C>5C air combo is the real combo.

6B>5C still works.

Don't you usually have to do Heart Car on an aerial opponent in order for the Heart Car > 6C link to work? Does Heart Car have more untechable time or is 6C faster?

Don't you usually have to do Heart Car on an aerial opponent in order for the Heart Car > 6C link to work? Does Heart Car have more untechable time or is 6C faster?

You do, and it does not/is not respectively. 6B > 5C > 236B > 5C > 2C > 214C > 6C > 22C > 5C > 6A > 236B is still the optimal combo. 6B > 5C only works when spaced properly, of course.

So do I lololol

Edit:

Yep I just forgot to put it in.

Cirno posted a correction so its good.

Oh Heart car>6C only works on fatal or on a air hit of heart car.

You do, and it does not/is not respectively. 6B > 5C > 236B > 5C > 2C > 214C > 6C > 22C > 5C > 6A > 236B is still the optimal combo. 6C > 5C only works when spaced properly, of course.

Ah alrighty, for some reason in CS1 I would always add a 5a before 5c after 6b @_@. Not sure where I picked it up from, glad to know I can get higher damage off of 6b now though.

Ah alrighty, for some reason in CS1 I would always add a 5a before 5c after 6b @_@. Not sure where I picked it up from, glad to know I can get higher damage off of 6b now though.

6B > Dash > 5A is a safer option, because it'll work from almost any range, 6B > 5C only works from specific ranges, where as you can normally always do Dash > 5A. So it's still worth doing the 5A followup whenever you're unsure about the range that you hit with 6B.

sfdsdg 6C > 5C? 6B > 5C. some correction

Naturally, if you're not confident enough, you'd want to do 6B > 66 5A. I specified that it needs to be spaced properly (albeit with a typo), so that should be a given.

so yeah if you don't follow my twitter or anything you'd probably not know that I've been pretty friggin busy lately. had an extra 8-14 people in my house, and didn't really have time for anything. they left a couple days ago, and as such I finally regained some chilltime. so as soon as my stick gets back I'll continue working on that funny combo movie (whether anyone still cares or not!!!).

Wasn't there 6C > Dash > 5C? That's what I seemed to always do, I found it easier to hit, etc.

6C > dash > 5C? you mean hitting 6C raw? I don't think that's even possible unless you fatal with 6C. It has a pretty long recovery, they'll tech before you even land to for you to dash...

6C > Dash > 5C isn't possible in any CSE environment unless you air fatal them. Ground fatal needs a falling j.C before you dash > 5C. CS2, however, used 6C > j.b (or j.c) whiff > 5C > 236B for fatals, so I'm assuming that's what you're referring to.