Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #2: Now with 100% more mahou shoujos!

Unlimited upgraded missiles would literally be... Unlimited-tier.

If she can use 236236D with her overdrive, then she has so many of those types of shenanigans to play with. :kitty:

So, they say the the new move is a counter. Will it help Plat's defensive game, or it's still not enough? Of course, it depends on the move's start-up and all the other factors, but it literally teleports her out of pressure in a very Platinum way, so I'm pretty hyped.

So, they say the the new move is a counter. Will it help Plat's defensive game, or it's still not enough? Of course, it depends on the move's start-up and all the other factors, but it literally teleports her out of pressure in a very Platinum way, so I'm pretty hyped.

It would mean she now has a sort of legit reversal now, right? I sure hope so, it would beat having to rely on her Bat for a bailout.

Wait are you joking about this unlimited upgrade thing? Or is this true lol?

The counter sounds really interesting, people can stop going nuts in blockstrings and mix-ups and actually fear Platinum's defense.

So hype for new Plat!

Wait are you joking about this unlimited upgrade thing? Or is this true lol?

The counter sounds really interesting, people can stop going nuts in blockstrings and mix-ups and actually fear Platinum's defense.

So hype for new Plat!

it's true, but you need to activate overdrive to use it and we don't yet know how hard that is

CP Platinum is hype. I'll actually end up playing the game this time, instead of skipping it like CSEX.

Also since "Magical Heart Catch" is the name of her overdrive, they better be keeping the Cure Sunshine color for her, or I will be mad.

happy magica better catch lows also. i'd live without grabs but if it did that then we'd be p4u tier

Overdrrives sound hype... Plat's looking strong!

CP Platinum.

I don't recommend anyone to type this into a search engine...

='(

Tbh, I'm pretty sure it won't be able to catch lows. Full body counter would be a bit too good IMO.

I want 5B to be even faster this game...

It sounds good on paper but we'll have to see it in action first. They probably drew some inspiration for that move from Teddie's Furious Action lol.

I was saddened to find out that the Bikkuri Box was an item and not a permanent special :(

I wonder how Mystique Momo will work under the Overdrive effect when getting rid of the Missiles and Bombs. I also wonder how Bikkuri Box and Mystique Momo will work.

I don't recommend anyone to type this into a search engine...

='(

Hmmm........................

*types it in a search engine and saw the results*

................................................... Oh dear :vbang:

On Topic though: Platinum is sounding really cool in CP so far. Her new item presents is quite sick and I think it can be really good for set ups and mind games. It remind me of Faust's Potemkim and Faust toys in GGAC. Magical Heart Catch sounds alrightish but I am hoping that the Items will still be effective in this game.

Nice to see you back on Dustloop lol.

Didn't get to mirror your Plat at June's LTG =(

lool thanks for the welcome back. But yeah, I have been very busy before and I didn't have much free time to go to events and places.

Also, I don't have a Xbox 360 anymore. Sorry about not being able to Mirror match your Plat at LTG but hopefully it will be soon.

システム関連

オーバードライブのキャンセル関係(コマンド技からキャンセルできるか、DDからキャンセルできるか、空中通常技からキャンセルできるか)

クラッシュトリガーのキャンセル関係(コマンド技からキャンセルできるか、空中通常技からキャンセルできるか、ラピッドキャンセルできるか)

クラッシュトリガーヒット時の相手の挙動(地上ヒットと空中ヒット)

通常技関連

中下段の確認(下段:2A,2B,3C 中段:6B,JB,JC,J2C)

ジャンプキャンセルの確認

ガトリングルートの確認

空ガ不能の確認(6A,5B,5C,2C)

6Aの受身不能時間

6Bの受身不能時間(持続当て微ダ5A繋がるか)

6Cの足無敵?(2Aすかすやつ)の発生

投げ>AHのキャンセルはあるか

ドライブ関連

アイテム個数の確認

中段の確認(中段:フライパンJD,にゃんこJD)

フライパンJDの硬直(すぐさまJDが出せるか)

フライパン5D空中ヒット時のダウン(緊急受身可能だが補正きつくてもきちんと接地するか)

にゃんこカウンター時の跳ね上がりと受身不能時間(コンボにいけるか)

バットの無敵

バットカウンター時に変化はないか(今までどおりコンボ繋がるか)

ミサイルの発生(5A>5C>5Dが繋がるか)

ハリセンモモの軌道

プレゼント(強化含む)はダウン属性付加か(メロディが出せるか)

コマンド技関連

地上エアペルシャの弾無敵

ドラマティックサミーrc時のアイテムの回復及び装備

泡ヒット時はバースト不可能か

スワロームーンの発動回数(スワロー>着地前にジャンプ>スワローができるか)

DD関連

OD時のキュアドットタイフーンの性能確認(赤暗転確認済み、最終段の受身不能時間や吹き飛び方、ダメージやアイテム回復や装備について確認)

ミラクルジャンヌの無敵発生(既存は暗転中無敵)

ミラクルジャンヌの硬直(3C>ジャンヌ>5Aが繋がるか)

AH関連

条件やコマンドに変化はないか

notable things: dramatic sammy rcable? pan instant overheads gone? or slower? /swallow moon able to be done multiple times in the air?/ miracle jeanne full invul?? pls to be confirming, i'm too tired and lazy to actually look harder than i did w

it's a to-do list lol

"Throw> cancellation of AH"

Throw > Astral connects? Not sure if it did in EX.

"Hit when the bubble burst or impossible"

Burst in bubble?

Not surprised if they slow or even remove Pan Instant Overhead. Japan got blown-up by that so hard.

(Frying pan JD, JD cans middle daughter) confirmation of the middle

Rigidity of bread JD.

lol google translate.

So now that's there's loketest footage of Platinum, what does everyone think of her so far? I noticed that her new item disappears over time if her opponent doesn't trigger it.

"Throw> cancellation of AH"

Throw > Astral connects? Not sure if it did in EX.

Yup, throw > Astral works in EX

Not surprised if they slow or even remove Pan Instant Overhead. Japan got blown-up by that so hard.

It's a limited resource that you can only get at random and it's -6 on block (if done immediately off the ground). I hardly believe that it needs any sort of nerf.

I wish we could have seen the counter in action and not just the pose for it, although it is lulzy with the staff turning into that big ass, provoking hand. I'm just glad that the presents don't go away on hit.

Looks like Platinum has to end her combos earlier if she wants to set-up oki (looks like we can't do much after 214X > 6C > 22C). Tager in that video teched in the middle of the combo, or maybe we can do something with bubbleless combos....

Looks like Platinum has to end her combos earlier if she wants to set-up oki (looks like we can't do much after 214X > 6C > 22C). Tager in that video teched in the middle of the combo, or maybe we can do something with bubbleless combos....

That makes sense with how a fair amount of the cast look like their combos have been shortened.