Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mechanica

Northwest Majors 3; Seattle WA; Nov 11th - 13th. (Thread updated 10/23)

GammaGear...I highly suggest you check your email, same goes for anyone else who entered BlazBlue for NWM and HAS NOT PAID.

Also, just made it back in to oregon yesterday, for the most part the passes were clear, there were spots of snow around the roads, but not actually on them. If you are intending to drive up, I would highly advise hitting the passes at noon if you can.

Remember to check tripcheck.org before you leave, and throughout your trip. See ya'll this weekend and drive safe!

GammaGear...I highly suggest you check your email, same goes for anyone else who entered BlazBlue for NWM and HAS NOT PAID.

Also, just made it back in to oregon yesterday, for the most part the passes were clear, there were spots of snow around the roads, but not actually on them. If you are intending to drive up, I would highly advise hitting the passes at noon if you can.

Remember to check tripcheck.org before you leave, and throughout your trip. See ya'll this weekend and drive safe!

We're not even gonna be leaving NorCal till noon:v: But at this point, I'll just bite the damn bullet and hope for the best :3 We're leaving tomorrow provided NorCal time doesn't kick in:v:

I said I was gonna pay at the venue, unless something goes wrong...

I have to work the WHOLE NWM weekend....nothing I can do about it :(. Have fun guys.

NCI and Artificial Intelligence bodied my weekend. Good luck to our Norcal guys, and hope everyone in SoCal, PNW, and the other scenes do just as well.

I have to work the WHOLE NWM weekend....nothing I can do about it :(. Have fun guys.

not cool bro

you real gay

now that i think about it, i still don't know where this party that xie is hosting is being held at

i'm gonna end up driving in circles around the best western hotel to see if i can spot xie

I'm gonna set up in the casual area pretty soon. I'm gonna grab coffee before I do that though.

Stranded up in Tacoma area in the lovely rain and wind in a tshirt for the past hour.... y u no answer phone, C0R, y? :(

THERE ARE A MILLION NIGGAS IN MY HOUSE

And one of them has my phone, what is your number.