Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mechanica

Northwest Majors 3; Seattle WA; Nov 11th - 13th. (Thread updated 10/23)

If need be, I can bring a setup: monitor, PS3 (with DLC characters), and game.

When do you need it by each day? I tend to wake up really late, but I can make an exception for NWM. :v:

Should only need it Saturday and Sunday. Saturday BB is scheduled to start at 4PM and play to top 8. Sunday is scheduled to start at 2PM. We will have someone at the registration/check in station to check off your console and let you know when exactly you should set up. I have 2 setups confirmed now with yours, could use a couple more at least.

Spark has a setup that he's bringing. And I believe one more person (since they live in the same house). Huey's setup is being used for CSX.

I'll ask the one more person (I think? either C0R/Plastic Chicken/blargster) if they're bringing their setup too. How many are you looking to secure?

Ideally, the more setups there are the smoother things will run, as well as there be able to be casual play afterwards.

if my passport arrives in time for me to go, i can bring my ps3+BB+all dlc characters unlocked

also whoever's in charge, would it be possible to get a refund on my entry fee if i'm not entering anymore?

We might have more PS3s than lagless monitors in our scene, haha.

And alright, Saturday and Sunday, then.

if my passport arrives in time for me to go, i can bring my ps3+BB+all dlc characters unlocked

also whoever's in charge, would it be possible to get a refund on my entry fee if i'm not entering anymore?

Email brent.cleary@gmail.com to discuss with him about that.

And the more PS3s the better because there will need to be one provided on stream. I don't think I have enough funds in my ps3 wallet to dl CS2+DLC

POST ADDITION

http://northwestmajors.com/update-odds-and-ends

Just some odds and ends before this weekend!

We are looking to have at least 4 for the tourney itself (Saturday and Sunday), then as Slash said 1 for the stream.

Also regarding the 3v3, please note that BB is not part of the official 3v3 team tourney on Friday but can easily be run as a side tourney. We can work with Slash to also have it streamed during the other team finals. I just want to make this clear before you guys arrive next weekend.

I'm throwing out money match challenges to ft 5 for 5$

James Xie

C0r

We can Ex or CSII your call for both of you :P

EX

of course.

Good luck getting 5k. BWAHAHAHA.

I'm throwing out money match challenges to ft 5 for 5$

James Xie

C0r

We can Ex or CSII your call for both of you :P

no love for me huh

So, is anyone willing to lend me their stick during my short-lived matches at the tournament? The person whose stick I was supposed to use can't provide it now, and all my equipment is for 360, so... I'm fucked otherwise :x

So, is anyone willing to lend me their stick during my short-lived matches at the tournament? The person whose stick I was supposed to use can't provide it now, and all my equipment is for 360, so... I'm fucked otherwise :x

We have plenty of sticks.

Hell you can use my stick for the entire thing, I can't even enter due to work. If you don't mind Semitsus.

We have plenty of sticks.

Hell you can use my stick for the entire thing, I can't even enter due to work. If you don't mind Semitsus.

Damn yo... when you say you "got me", you got me... thanks a ton, C0R! :yaaay:

should i bring my ps3 slim? i'm pretty sure i can fit that in my carryon pretty easily.

If I win do I get one of your long flowing golden locks of hair?

He'll give you three.

should i bring my ps3 slim? i'm pretty sure i can fit that in my carryon pretty easily.

Pretty much this, I'll bring my PS3 just in case something happens at the tourney and they need an extra set-up.

We're more desperate for displays than systems at the moment it seems.