Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mechanica

Northwest Majors 3; Seattle WA; Nov 11th - 13th. (Thread updated 10/23)

shoutouts to league of legends and flame nigga for ruining my blazblue career

real though, you know i love all you niggas. It's an extreme joy to have visitors, I had fun all weekend long and showing everyone how to hit all the buttons in casuals.

Rin, when/where are you going to upload all the photos you took during the event?

The team tourney was recorded, right? I just realized that I didn't see the last two or three matches. I was mashing out some CSEX, and then the team tourney was suddenly over. >_>

sG: I dont think I took even one picture the entire time :[ I'm such a scrub. I took a couple movies, but thats it :/

Tari: Teams was recorded. Thing is, I'm aiming for doing singles first, with BBCSE inbetween, and trying for team afterwards. The hardest thing is the teams matches were LONG for me... depending on how long, I may just do top three and upload the rest somewhere else, but just not do them at all. If anything though, i can try to raw upload them unedited to a garbage channel and see if that works.

I wish I had an assistant... plus I'm sick still :[

Well, I'm sure some of us can help with converting and/or uploading, but there's always that issue of how you'd pass the video files around in the first place. :(

Did you also catch Dusty's cold? I think a bunch of people caught it. >_>;

This shit was incredible and I exposed frauds a lot and then didn't anymore

James Xie is a warrior

Litchi players suck

Huey will never beat me at smash bros in a 2/3 set

I'm coming for Bobby's blood in CSE

Okay but seriously, this was one of the most amazing tournaments I've gone to. I had a ton of fun the whole time, and every single person I hung out with added to the hype. Thanks so much everyone, and everyone in PNW for housing, putting up with and taking care of Norcal for the whole weekend. Love you guys, see you some soon tournament I hope.

This shit was incredible and I exposed frauds a lot and then didn't anymore

James Xie is a warrior

Litchi players suck

Huey will never beat me at smash bros in a 2/3 set

I'm coming for Bobby's blood in CSE

Okay but seriously, this was one of the most amazing tournaments I've gone to. I had a ton of fun the whole time, and every single person I hung out with added to the hype. Thanks so much everyone, and everyone in PNW for housing, putting up with and taking care of Norcal for the whole weekend. Love you guys, see you some soon tournament I hope.

We shall see lol. NEXT GAME

sG: I dont think I took even one picture the entire time :[ I'm such a scrub. I took a couple movies, but thats it :/

Tari: Teams was recorded. Thing is, I'm aiming for doing singles first, with BBCSE inbetween, and trying for team afterwards. The hardest thing is the teams matches were LONG for me... depending on how long, I may just do top three and upload the rest somewhere else, but just not do them at all. If anything though, i can try to raw upload them unedited to a garbage channel and see if that works.

I wish I had an assistant... plus I'm sick still :[

noooooob, well if you upload the vids give me a link!

And I can help you out with whatever when you're up here ever/we're in Cali, just ask :eng101:

I was kind of sad that I missed out on finals, but I managed to watch it on stream. That being said-

Shoutouts to PNW for Bobbied!

Shoutouts to Bobby for being Bobby!

Shoutouts to Donovan for trying sushi~ Too bad tournaments take so long. It would have been fun to take people more places.

Shoutouts to Canada crew for making it down even without Cake!

Shoutouts to Cake for getting bodied by passport paperwork!

Shoutouts to Spark for being the SECRET BOSS.

Shoutouts to Wuku for winning the CSX exhibition. I was cheering for you on stream!

Shoutouts to Xie and Aksys for bringing CSX!

Shoutouts to Dacidbro for helping me with my terrible sense of direction!

Shoutouts to California crew for driving/flying up! It was cool meeting everyone.

Shoutouts to GammaGearJustice for bringing Sonic Generations to the PNW house. Kaigu looked like he had a lot of fun playing.

Shoutouts to Dusty for picking HUcast in PSO. (lol goddammit why does everyone play cast?)

Shoutouts to kronikhall, Tari, and all the Rachel players. We have to continue our secret plan to take over PNW.

Shoutouts to shtkn for carrying Catchair's Last Stand in teams! :yaaay:

Shoutouts to dropped supers! Lol. GGs to everyone I played. I'll actually practice now so I'll be less free next time we meet. :eng101:

Thanks to everyone who made it out. It was awesome to see all the high level play!

Note: Was there really lag on the stream setup? Why didn't anyone say anything Q_Q

I would say more but I want sleep. Yay being sick

Thanks to everyone who made it out. It was awesome to see all the high level play!

Note: Was there really lag on the stream setup? Why didn't anyone say anything Q_Q

I would say more but I want sleep. Yay being sick

not to be a dick but

still waitin on dat refund