Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mechanica

Northwest Majors 3; Seattle WA; Nov 11th - 13th. (Thread updated 10/23)

so are there any niggas out there who wanna join cake and i

we're good players :<

little do you know, i'm actually worse than i was last year i came to seattle

and that's pretty damn bad

> they want good players for their team

> One of the players is being modest and saying that he's worse than ever.

>2011

ISHYGDDT

little do you know, i'm actually worse than i was last year i came to seattle

and that's pretty damn bad

dude shhhhhhhhhhh

that was supposed to be our "special"

So the NorCal drivers(Me and Crosell) are wondering whats the easiest way to drive up there. As its getting into the winter months, we're both worried about snow so we're wondering if theres a simple way to avoid it all together. Would taking 101 the whole way avoid any hazardous conditions like this? We don't mind driving a little bit longer if it means its a smooth ride the whole way.

It's uncommon for it to actually snow here. The only thing you may have a problem with is the mountain pass.

I know it snows in Oregon which is my main concern. I'd like to avoid driving an SUV with 6 people in it through snow :3 I just dunno how much longer it would take to use 101 instead of I-5. i know it wouldn't snow on 101 since its all coastal. But if its a 6 hour add on to the already long ass drive, Its gonna be a hard choice:v:

I'm not entering any games, can I just show up and start doing my business? The registration requires me to enter a game if I want to do a general register.

So the NorCal drivers(Me and Crosell) are wondering whats the easiest way to drive up there. As its getting into the winter months, we're both worried about snow so we're wondering if theres a simple way to avoid it all together. Would taking 101 the whole way avoid any hazardous conditions like this? We don't mind driving a little bit longer if it means its a smooth ride the whole way.

The mountain roads through I5 don't get too bad. I'll be driving back up there Monday out of NorCal so I'll try to remember to post up a report of how the passes looked.

If you are wanting to see how the roads look and construction info for Oregon, go here

http://tripcheck.org/Pages/RCmap.asp?curRegion=0&mainNav=RoadConditions

I know it snows in Oregon which is my main concern. I'd like to avoid driving an SUV with 6 people in it through snow :3 I just dunno how much longer it would take to use 101 instead of I-5. i know it wouldn't snow on 101 since its all coastal. But if its a 6 hour add on to the already long ass drive, Its gonna be a hard choice:v:

As someone who's had experience on both routes- I don't recommend 101. I-5 is way faster and depending on how long you decide to stay on 101, you're adding another 3-5 hours to the trip. When we drove to California last time there's only one pass where snow was an issue and it was just kind of bad luck on our part when we had to drive through it last time (when we left there was absolutely no snow there).

Of course- take what you feel is safer, but I'm personally not a fan of 101.

SUPER IMPORTANT- If you have a setup, you should bring it (monitors included). Setups with DLC characters are extra appreciated.

so i got word from kronikhall that he wants to join cake and i.

meaning we'll be changing our team name from team onehitcombo to team (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

JUST ONE DAY LEFT TO REGISTER FOR #NWM3 ONLINE! bit.ly/vdN9SK Make sure you get in on this or you'll have to register at the venue!!

I asked before but no one replied, if I'm not entering any games but I'm still in the venue, do I still pay registration? Because if I do, it doesn't allow me to without joining a game.

Yeah i would like to know this too. while i am entering in the bb tourney, my brother is tagging along so we need to know if we just have to pay the 3 dollar spectator fee for him. If anyone could respond that would be great!

I asked before but no one replied, if I'm not entering any games but I'm still in the venue, do I still pay registration? Because if I do, it doesn't allow me to without joining a game.

There will be a $3 spectating fee, where half of it will be going ot Seattle Childrens. So by watching, you're helping the children!

If you are ONLY spectating then no.

Great! now i dont have to spend an extra 30 bucks so my older brother can come along. Sweeeeet :toot:

EDIT: wait does that include casual play?