Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

censei

NYC Next Level Arcade

Wait, when does TSB actually start on Friday? I will be there if I can make it but I have work and shit.

7PM.

GGs to everyone today, except since I lost today I have an excuse to be salty and complain:

1) Where is Kagura. There were like 4 BB setups and none of them had Kagura. There goes my tourney plan.

2) There's a curb right outside Next Level which is totally unlit. I tripped over it and almost broke my face open. Instead I managed to catch myself and came down hard on my elbow instead. Someone needs to bring that shit up with whoever is in charge because that is a legit safety hazard.

My terrible stream performance notwithstanding, GGs overall. I guess it's time to netplay to build up them godly blocking reflexes and also learn Relius matchup because I have no idea what's happening.

Oh yeah and

3) Lol @ Mahouko going by Ami Mami Futami on stream.

For those interested, I'm current a KOFXIII player getting into BB & will be host a session Monday for both games. I'll need someone to bring a console & potentially another monitor though for the amount of people possibly coming. PM me for address info etc.

Hi guys, I just got to New York recently (Im from Spain) and I'm looking for a place to play ggxxac+r(ps3). Freeplays are usually played here often or only when there are tournaments? I'm free on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I wonder if I could go out there and find people to play freely, or are there only specific events these days. Regards!

Hi guys, I just got to New York recently (Im from Spain) and I'm looking for a place to play ggxxac+r(ps3). Freeplays are usually played here often or only when there are tournaments? I'm free on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I wonder if I could go out there and find people to play freely, or are there only specific events these days. Regards!

Keep an eye on the locals subforum, TSB is usually Fridays or Saturday tho.

How often do people show up during the week on a non-tsb event day? I remember showing up randomly at NExt LEvel and seeings BBCP/GG being played.

During the week, pretty much never. On Fridays or Saturdays, sometimes GG and BB heads will be there, Right now though the new craze is UNIEL  so people will be playing that, marvel. street fighter, KI and injustice Maybe. It's best to just attend a TSB event, cause alot of people will there no matter what. 

So I can host sessions again! If you're not going to Summer Jam, we can play some UNIEL/P4U2/other fun games at my place this weekend (Saturday Afternoon Start)

There's TSB every month which has UNiEL playable generally, casuals you generally have to bring your own setup and hope you can find a free tv. Other than that, it's best to come Fridays or Saturdays and hope you can find a setup. I've gone one Friday and found a setup, so you just gotta get lucky, otherwise come early with your own PS3 and hope you can find someone.

I generally come when I feel like it, but I'm there most Fridays.

On 2/12/2016 at 8:35 PM, Kuro Kobushi said:

I know this thread is super old now but does anyone know if next level arcade is still open?

Yes it is still currently open.