Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

censei

NYC Next Level Arcade

They got Sticks and BB and AH3 for Xbox. There's no need for that.

But it costs money to rent sticks, doesn't it?

So uh yeah, my friend and I were there from like 6 to 10:30 yesterday. I think I saw DaiAndOh (I was doing Bang dittos with my friend when you walked by, I think) and one Arcana guy whose name was Raymond (forgot his Dustloop or HomingCancel name).

I think more people showed up but I wasn't paying attention. :v:

Yeah that was me just being bit of an ass. Sucks you guys weren't playing near the other cool game stations in the back :(

Yeah that was me just being bit of an ass. Sucks you guys weren't playing near the other cool game stations in the back :(

Originally, we did sit in the back for the first hour or so, but we were playing CS1 because the wifi of Next Level didn't reach all the way back there. :psyduck: Then we moved the PS3 to somewhere closer to the front and updated the freaking game and... ended up staying there because we were too lazy.

Next time though, we'll definitely sit in the corner and be miserable cool.

I was the Elsa player when we played ah3. ggs.

Ah that was you. I wondering who was beasting my ass, I couldn't hear what you were saying really over the crowd. I thought you were saying your name was Will and was like "I don't know anyone with that name."

ggs

wanna play more vsav

You're a douche for throwing my burst 3 times. :arg: boy am I rusty at gg, still gdlk though. Also shoutouts to duke for the sasquatch mirrors.

Hello New York, just moved into Manhattan for school about a week ago.

I should already know some of you from Facebook/IRC/the few times I actually showed up at CF last year. Planning on going to St1ckbug's this weekend.

Question, does anyone have the brand/full name for the ps2>360 converters that were used last tourney? Shit was godlike, got to get me one of those.

EDIT:A link to where to buy one would be nice too if someone has one.

Hello New York, just moved into Manhattan for school about a week ago.

I should already know some of you from Facebook/IRC/the few times I actually showed up at CF last year. Planning on going to St1ckbug's this weekend.

Cool....wait a minute....

S....K...D....

`___-.

Question, does anyone have the brand/full name for the ps2>360 converters that were used last tourney? Shit was godlike, got to get me one of those.

EDIT:A link to where to buy one would be nice too if someone has one.

Don't know the name but I can give you a link on where you can buy it.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ps2-to-xbox-360-controller-adapter-cable-33241