AcidAce

[FB] General Discussion Thread

It's from FB. MB MS select screen looks nothing like that. The data for those suits is already in patch 1.08 and just waiting to be unlocked in the future. Bamco did the same back in vanilla EXVS.

It's from FB. MB MS select screen looks nothing like that. The data for those suits is already in patch 1.08 and just waiting to be unlocked in the future. Bamco did the same back in vanilla EXVS.

Ahh so they're there but behind the scenes.  Gotcha, hopefully they'll be available soon.

Thanks so much. 

I'm just dropping in real fast to say that SSOSunhawk posted in the ABC Facebook group that he came across something pretty odd and lame, and I confirmed it in the fine print of the official EXVSFB website about the v1.08 update: any replays that have Banshee Norn or ReGZ in them from prior to v1.08, for some reason you will no longer be able to view them :/

It's only replays that have those two MS in it, but I'm betting it's not a stretch at all that a lot of replays feature those S Tier suits ><

I'm just dropping in real fast to say that SSOSunhawk posted in the ABC Facebook group that he came across something pretty odd and lame, and I confirmed it in the fine print of the official EXVSFB website about the v1.08 update: any replays that have Banshee Norn or ReGZ in them from prior to v1.08, for some reason you will no longer be able to view them :/

It's only replays that have those two MS in it, but I'm betting it's not a stretch at all that a lot of replays feature those S Tier suits ><

Not surprising. Previous updates that fixed bugs related to Ex-S or something did the exact same thing with replays featuring him. I recorded some stuff ahead of time anticipating all this but I guess it still sucks for people who don't have that luxury.

Will only get Perfect and Red Dragon.

I really hope that's the last DLC batch.