AcidAce

[FB] General Discussion Thread

oh nice someone finally made this thread!

I'm totally gonna be streaming this 24/7 when it comes out lol. Visiting the states after xmas and definitely gonna host some sort of casuals / ranbat in norcal while I'm there.

First of all, with regards to LAN:

Has no one actually checked the EXVS website? It has a console section on it now, and under Specs it clearly states:

Offline: 1-2 Players (Online: 2-4)

I guess this could just be regarding per console usage, but having made a pretty clear cut distinction between offline and online play, LAN should have been mentioned if it was supported by now.

I'm hoping I'm wrong for the sake of ppl in the states, but yeah...

@AcidAce: Regarding the TGS display, they said it was a special setup made specifically for TGS, so it really doesn't confirm anything. Also since you're socal, please help get the socal scene hype for this game. I think I convinced don and ds maybe, but who knows.

I'm really curious how they're going to implement the split screening or whatever. I hope it isn't too shitty lol.

@Blade: Heavy Arms Endless Waltz version is in the game.

@Squared: It's 8300ish yen, but apparently amiami does preorders for like 7000. I dunno what the shipping to the states is like though.

Anyone who stops by Japan should hit me up so we can play games. I'm always offering to explain shit to visitors.

Squared: I heard from next level they can get it for about $80. We'll see. I'm getting it either way and want to play there ^_^.

Squared: I heard from next level they can get it for about $80. We'll see. I'm getting it either way and want to play there ^_^.

GvG added to st1ckbug tourney games:thumbu:

amiami ems for games will probably be around 800-1200 yen, but they always ship in those hq dense cardboard boxes so youll probably pay slightly more for ems when you buy anything from them

amazon.co.jp has the preorder for an equally low price. might be worth looking into?

Amazon Japan doesn't ship video games outside of Japan... orz

They do just about everything else though ; w; (I usually import CDs and DVDs from Amazon, games from Ami)

ems is express mail service, quick, reliable, and makes express shipping in usa look like trash

Does it ship to USA, that's all I care about. Actually I'd prefer some place that just sells and ships without costing an arm and a leg.

Amiami ships to the US and is one of hte best places to order from, I order models all the time.

oh nice someone finally made this thread!

First of all, with regards to LAN:

Has no one actually checked the EXVS website? It has a console section on it now, and under Specs it clearly states:

Offline: 1-2 Players (Online: 2-4)

I guess this could just be regarding per console usage, but having made a pretty clear cut distinction between offline and online play, LAN should have been mentioned if it was supported by now.

I'm hoping I'm wrong for the sake of ppl in the states, but yeah...

@AcidAce: Regarding the TGS display, they said it was a special setup made specifically for TGS, so it really doesn't confirm anything. Also since you're socal, please help get the socal scene hype for this game. I think I convinced don and ds maybe, but who knows.

sry for the late reply. thou that is =( that the tgs build was a special case. and the hype for this game in socal is a bit low right now but ill try and get everyone hype for it.

I've tried to get into this series, but I just can't stop getting owned. What things are important to know in order to be good at this game?

@Rei: Hahaha... oh you...

@Linear: Isn't that just the TGS trailer video? I could be wrong though.

@Edit: Make your landings safe. Boost hop. Manage your extreme meter properly. Keep track of your opponents Extreme gauge. Watch the minimap and be aware. Keep track of their ammo usage if you can. Always cut opponents to protect your partner. Know when to stop a "combo" and avoid being cut. Don't fire without a purpose.

Edited by brett_

^its the newest trailer with hi-v...HI-V!!!! 18 fin funnels.....i hope recharge speed isnt complete shit

hi-V looks pretty hype but i dont think i can say its better then original nu since its fin funnel barrier is so broken. till i know what that 4th armament does id say the original is better.

I need to put all mah money together so I can order it. :3

Anybody that's getting from AmiAmi know around how much it would be in US dollars + shipping?

be prepared to pay 100-110 :o

hi-v having 6 more fin funnel charges makes it pretty damn good already, since v gundam is pretty crazy with 12 of them, ill still play hi-v even if its not as good just because ive been a huge fan of it for a long time and this is the first appearance in a real gundam game :o