AcidAce

[FB] General Discussion Thread

7 swords g is proly the only mobile suit from 00 that i actually like......

i hope bandai gives ps3 ver the full boost as a update instead of a new game :[

Oh yeah guys, when this hits in a few days. To you all that are getting it, if you want me to we can fix up the first post or make a new thread to have match making and post up our PSNs. I know the community will be small, so hopefully the netplay is good(From the stream I am watching, it looks decent) and we can keep in touch to have some games.

rx888 is also streaming: http://ja.justin.tv/rx_888

I agree with furix about posting PSNs, etc so I can voicechat with some english speakers heh. someone make a new thread and have it crosslinked here or something. unless mizuumi wants to make a nice wiki for it or something. inb4 i am mod of dead game again orz.

my psn will most likely be jpFuzuri

Yeah I am fine with a new thread being started. I'll probably sticky both these threads for a while, too.

I want this game but I opted for UMvC3. T-T

That and I also want Voltron: Defender of the Universe that just went up on PSN... *sobs into his wallet*

Edited by Blade

uhh... I accidentally pre-ordered two copies (I'm serious). One shipped economy and one shipped fedex.. Anyone interested?:vbang:

my order just shipped cant WAITTTTT. ill start the psn thing with mine.

PSN: CABOOSEWTF

all u guys need to hurry up and post up.

how much?

Both asian versions, used coupons on both, one cost $80 (economy shipping), other cost $95 (fedex). Take off $15 from the one you want and I'll ship it standard shipping? Just need to get rid of one.

if any importers get the game, i wouldn't mind helping test japan to america connection etc. i'm pretty curious too.

Also Raphael is fucking godlike holy shit.

bitchs get at me i gOT IT! hit me up and add me when u guys GET YOURS!!!! GUNDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm i think im the only with the game right now since i live close to the fedex guys. i went online and it showed me my own connection as 2 bar out of 5 to japan i think? soooo i dont think i have good internet to check since my family split a 4 way internet share. someone POST UP so we can check usa to usa!