Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

For now, I'm betting that Teddy is an NPC/Tutorial fight, simply because they don't have him on the character select screen, yet he's apparently in the current build.

For now, I'm betting that Teddy is an NPC/Tutorial fight, simply because they don't have him on the character select screen, yet he's apparently in the current build.

An Arcade fighting game...With a tutorial fight... No offense but that just sounds silly to me. The Arcade version will be the equivalent to the Healing fox in the sense that It'll want "All Yo Yens" I doubt arc would put in a tutorial to help players along. If I had to guess He just has not been placed in the roster yet and that screenshot was arc's way of saying you shoulda known he'd be in. But this is all speculation on my end and for all I know what I'm saying could just be complete bull shit :psyduck:

An Arcade fighting game...With a tutorial fight... No offense but that just sounds silly to me. The Arcade version will be the equivalent to the Healing fox in the sense that It'll want "All Yo Yens" I doubt arc would put in a tutorial to help players along. If I had to guess He just has not been placed in the roster yet and that screenshot was arc's way of saying you shoulda known he'd be in. But this is all speculation on my end and for all I know what I'm saying could just be complete bull shit :psyduck:

At least four characters left to be announced. I could see Teddy and Naoto being in, then uh.... Adachi lets say. Then we would have one slot left over for Margaret maybe, unless they want to add more P3 characters.

At least four characters left to be announced. I could see Teddy and Naoto being in, then uh.... Adachi lets say. Then we would have one slot left over for Margaret maybe, unless they want to add more P3 characters.

teddie teddie teddie teddie teddie teddie

teddie

Why not? KoFXIII had a training mode in the arcade.

I didn't know you were on DL, good stuff.

iirc BB has also a training mode where you have like 5 minutes to try whatever you want against the cpu

of course he is talking about a tutorial mode wich is a different thing :v:

teddie teddie teddie teddie teddie teddie

teddie

... So you're saying I should call him Kuma?

F THAT TRAILER D:

It only showed a glimpse of Yukiko... I still don't know it I wanna get hype :<

And WTF Protagonist has wombo combos ; w;

Well at the very least the game sure is...."flashy"

It's alright.

I just hope the flash has substance, I haven't seen a game this bright since the sequel to Akatsuki Blitzkampf @.@

I just hope the flash has substance, I haven't seen a game this bright since the sequel to Akatsuki Blitzkampf @.@

All the yellow does kinda hurt. But, it also hurt my eyes back in Persona 4. x.x

really wish that guy yapping in the trailer would stfu

It's the goddamn Kaiji narrator/Hikari Gendo, how the hell can you not instantly love him?

The video's pretty hard to search for gameplay clues, but I'll do my best and edit the post later.

Oh god...

I just realized there's a "One More" state...hopefully it's not as silly as it is in the actual game. Also I hope not everyone has status effect skills :\

And don't trust the yellow Furupoo! Remember...

Trailer reminded me of UNIB....this game will probably hit consoles before that game even hits arcades

Trailer reminded me of UNIB....this game will probably hit consoles before that game even hits arcades

Why would that be the case?

Why would that be the case?

Because the game doesn't exist ; w; and this one already has a Summer console release so yeah...

Also "One More"s seem to be tied to the canceling of one move into another, they are not any sort of RC system as it is meterless.

There's honestly not a whole lost of gameplay mechanics to look for, rather than seeing things in motion. Hopefully not everyone will have a status ailment skill like Yosuke does.

And WTF Protagonist has wombo combos ; w;

Well at the very least the game sure is...."flashy"

Of course Protagonist has wombo combos and a damn good DP. Aksys is following the same formula they've had for main character types, but I'm still going with Chie though.=w=

pretty cool trailer. yukiko has a "level n" meter used for something or other. maybe similar to tsubaki :toot:

at :32 the protag shows off that you can chase people into the air after an all-in rush (by yourself) move, but it costs some meter (7 in this case)

:25, :33, 1:08, 2:11 seem to show when you get into a certain low percentage of health, your meter bar doubles in capacity. 2:11 actually confirms it. yosuke techs, his persona 4 eye shot flashes and his meter doubles

around 1:50 I think that when the combo meter fills "One more" appears. what that means yet, i'm not sure.

actually, looking at that one more thing, i can give a guess to what it does. the combo meter fills and you can either do a rush attack (the all-in attack in persona, except...forever alone:() and then follow it up. or "one more" which is probably a cancel into another special.

actually, i'm more inclined to believe that the "combo meter" is actually a "hitstun meter"

"one more" probably is a rapid of some sort. seeing as it costs alot of meter. there's a frame at 1:50ish where he goes as low as 17 meter (from 54ish), really hard to see though and i could only freeze that shot a couple of times