Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

I like cute tomboys who may or may not be a little lacking in the breast area.

What's your excuse?

...Noel's a tomboy?

...Chie's lacking in the breast area?

Sir have you been trying to fuse people together lately.

...Noel's a tomboy?

...Chie's lacking in the breast area?

Sir have you been trying to fuse people together lately.

Chie's not exactly stacked.

And Noel isn't who I was describing, come on now, I have multiple preferences, Noel fits in with my love of girls who are shy and insecure.

He had 2 months to work out

Obviously he's been doing some new kind of EXTREME SEWING.

Hey, not sure if anyone brought this up already but, will elementals play apart? Like Yu/Kanji being able to exploit Yosuke or something like that. Same with resistances too. I mean, gameplay-wise, I guess it doesn't seem that great, but it's not exactly cool to just ignore that fact, it being an intregal part of the original game. I'm sure they could balance this somehow. Did anyone notice anything in the vids?

Oh, and who else thinks ultimate personas seem like an awesome way to do unlimiteds? :D

It might be something like this: In Garou(fucked up game, but bear with me) Gato can turn mid air. This makes crossups easier, basically, and maybe other shit.(i dont really know)

Every character could turn in midair in Guilty Gear: The Missing Link (the original PS1 game we're not supposed to talk about for too long, lest the hounds are summoned). It was nice for all those situations where an air combo gets ruined by bad jump mechanics, if you could remember to use it. It may have a special use here, or may just be an "it's here if you need it" thing.

Also let's quit with the off-topic shit, how about it?

So does anyone know what D (Persona Rush) button actually does? I'm assuming it's like Jojo where you call your stand to fight alongside with you rather then calling them for a quick in and out attack.

According the 4Gamer interview with Mori, there are big character reveals that "surprised" him.

Also it seems there might be ORIGINAL characters made for the game! :o

Original characters make sense, since this game has original storyline. And I sure hope that the "surprising reveals" are not from P3 or P4.

I bet 20$ the new girl on the PS Vita port of P4 is a playable char. It'd be surprising (Or Margaret/Elizabeth)

I brought this up before and got shot down. However, my friend theorized that Marie is from the Velvet Room, which would mean that she actually is a possibility.

New characters would be cool. I'd like a Hierophant user.

EMERALD SPLASH!

after staring at the kanji win pose for a while i noticed the chair magically flips itself right side up when he drops it since he holds it upside down (~'3')~ magic

after staring at the kanji win pose for a while i noticed the chair magically flips itself right side up when he drops it since he holds it upside down (~'3')~ magic

The chair knows better. If it doesn't open correctly, Kanji is gonna beat the shit out of it next.

From Gyudon's post:

- Beatdown Attack

Has super armor

Hard to punish on block, {IB -> 5A} works best

- Awakening

Doesnt activate while being combo'ed, you can die before it kicks in. The bonus defense also wont apply.

- Counter Hit

Increases damage and untechable time.

- Fatal Counter

Like Blazblue, increases untechable time +2F

- Instant Block

Like BB/GG

- Air Turn

Odd usage, like Chie's Reverse TK Dragon Kick to run away

- Negative Status

Some moves causes these:

Poison: like Bang's, lose HP over time

Shock/Paralyze: cant move

Confuse: Reversed back/forward walking

from the trailer i remember that i saw some sort of slow status applied to yukiko by yosuke

According the 4Gamer interview with Mori, there are big character reveals that "surprised" him.

Also it seems there might be ORIGINAL characters made for the game! :o

http://andriasang.com/comy7t/

people on srk are speculating that the big surprises could be chars for other series besides p3 and p4, perhaps vincent and catherine

people on srk are speculating

Your gut reaction should be to immediately tune them out. Are you an alien? Also your link doesn't seem to work.

Chie vs. Yukiko

HERE

somethings i noticed, but are probably fairly obvious

color priset: changes the color of the persona and character so they match

character: changes character's color only

persona: persona's color only

also it seems people want to burst when they're low, so they don't die without using awakening

also, gotta love that the blazblue cab in the background is louder than the persona one, :toot: