Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

the only game were they leave the japanese voices that i remember is Odin Sphere, something that im very grateful btw

They also did it for the first Disgaea, although for some reason, it was only for cutscenes.

Hey, you guys, does anyone have any experience with this kinda stuff? When's the next upcoming event in which they'll most likely reveal more info on the game? I MUUSTT KNOOWWWWW D:<<

TTEEDDDIIEEEEEE

Implying Ougon wasn't good in many ways...

Anyways the news will come whenever they dictate it to, Persona has it's own month magazine now and some details will leak eventually on there no doubt, but Spring is right around the corner so I'm sure they'll announce more stuff soon.

Hey, you guys, does anyone have any experience with this kinda stuff? When's the next upcoming event in which they'll most likely reveal more info on the game? I MUUSTT KNOOWWWWW D:<<

TTEEDDDIIEEEEEE

Not sure about the next major gaming event, but the Persona Magazine serializes the 7th of November. There will obviously be some P4U information there, and hopefully some in-depth explanations of some of the battle mechanics

Ougon was terrible.

But this looks nothing like Ougon.

lol, if anything P4U is a modern twist on Jojo's. But I'm pretty sure this was said numerous of times without even having to look through the thread posts.

^ Not Old.

And now I'm stuck.

Do I main my fav P4 character (Naoto), fav P3 character (Aigis), or the guy with my favorite Persona (Yu)?

Naoto seems to use her Hama and Mudo skills, and it looks like she uses some Almighty as well. And wtf Kintoki-Douji fires his rocket? He never did that shit in Persona 4, but I digress, it's pretty interesting that Naoto lacks her school uniform, maybe she just stopped attending?

Naoto seems to use her Hama and Mudo skills, and it looks like she uses some Almighty as well. And wtf Kintoki-Douji fires his rocket? He never did that shit in Persona 4, but I digress, it's pretty interesting that Naoto lacks her school uniform, maybe she just stopped attending?

Admittedly, she was only in the school while investigating the case. With the case solved, she probably moved to another town. Why Yu is in his old uniform though, I dunno. Style?

Admittedly, she was only in the school while investigating the case. With the case solved, she probably moved to another town. Why Yu is in his old uniform though, I dunno. Style?

Obviously these will explained in the story but that won't be for a while. But still, my guess is for nostalgia sake for Narukami? Or perhaps he's enrolling again? That still doesn't explain why his uniform still has a II on it, because I'm assuming he passed.

2/3 favorite characters in.

Alright where's Adachi?! Johnny Yong Bosch has to be in every game. EVERY GAME

I'm waiting for Adachi, too. Yu Narukami vs Adachi theme should be 'A New World Fool'

Anywaaay... seriously, I hope he's not a super fast clawed character that flies all over the screen and is very good online since you can't block the fraking mixup...

Because these kind of characters just pwn me :(

Alright where's Adachi?! Johnny Yong Bosch has to be in every game. EVERY GAME

Yu was also voiced by JYB, meaning he's already in the game.

Obviously these will explained in the story but that won't be for a while. But still, my guess is for nostalgia sake for Narukami? Or perhaps he's enrolling again? That still doesn't explain why his uniform still has a II on it, because I'm assuming he passed.

I'm waiting for Adachi, too. Yu Narukami vs Adachi theme should be 'A New World Fool'

Do you seriously expect that MC passed? I mean seriously, all he did was walk around the school all day hitting on girls.

Do you seriously expect that MC passed? I mean seriously, all he did was walk around the school all day hitting on girls.

Like a boss.

But seriously I'd like to see Adachi playable. I think he'd make a good addition. From persona 3 I'm still pulling for Mitsuru though. She was my favorite. The game already has Yukiko who was my favorite playable character from P4 so if Mitsuru got in then I'd probably just give ASW my money personally.