Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

Well now that we've got all the characters everyone was expecting, I wonder who those last two character slots are. I'd like to see video of Teddie and Naoto so we can get a better idea of how they work... Screenshots only tell us so much.

Last characters are probably Adachi and Izanami... or maybe Minato, but I think he'll be hella overplayed >:

Margaret is also a valid option since she's the only one in the game, besides these aforementioned, who can use Personas.

Or who knows, maybe we dont need only Persona users, a Kusageredo-style character would fit as well.

Ok translated some details:

Teddie tosses items, has lots of comical attacks

Naoto has fast moving projectiles and can obviously attack from a range, her Persona can be used to divert attention, launch the opponent, as well as setting off traps and causing bad status effects (you can seal the opponent's Persona use). NOTE: I'm not sure if I'm reading/understanding this right BUT it seems the Death counter acts just like in game and under certain conditions will cause instant Death. That or it just causes SEVERE damage.

Rise further confirmed as JUST an announcer. The "Navigation" option at the character select screen turns on/off Rise's comments on your actions.

I'd like to see more persona 3 characters but that probably won't happen.... Akihiko seems like a good choice for this kind of thing anyway. :<

Junpei would be pretty good too. His Persona looks awesome.... Poor little underdog Junpei =[

Although since he stole that tsundere's healing ability not sure how that's going to work ingame.

Yeah I'd love to see him in the game too. :) But didn't he only have one healing skill? Been a long time since I played P3

Anyway I was happy to see screens of Naoto and she looks pretty interesting so far

Yeah I'd love to see him in the game too. :) But didn't he only have one healing skill? Been a long time since I played P3

Anyway I was happy to see screens of Naoto and she looks pretty interesting so far

He had Spring of Life or something like that that regenerated his health every turn, how that's going to be implemented would certainly be interesting. I guess it could just be very slow regeneration over the match, or he'd regenerate the game's version of red health or something.

And yes, Naoto looks wonderful <33

Junpei would be pretty good too. His Persona looks awesome.... Poor little underdog Junpei =[

Although since he stole that tsundere's healing ability not sure how that's going to work ingame.

If anything, Chidori is a kuudere.

The last character slots are supposed to be a great surprise, so I doubt it's possible to predict them correctly. For now, the best I will do is to speculate that there will be more cameos from previous games.

Not a fan Lin?

I kinda like Rise, I probably wouldn't use her if she was playable, but I'd honestly like to see how they would actually convert who she is into an actual fighter.

By ignoring the guy talking in this vid and focusing on the background gameplay videos, I'm liking how Yukiko is looking so far. link

EDIT: Not to say the guy is bad, I just wasn't interested in what he was talking about.

> Clicks Link

> Sees Chie player

> Get's really hype

> Just a mashing scrub with no combos

> All of my orz

>Clicks thread

>Most likely old footage from TGS/AMS

>Unreleased game

>Expecting people to know what they're doing with limited hands-on time

>All of my orz

Am I not allowed to be disappointed that there are no hype Chie combos?

Am I not allowed to be disappointed that there are no hype Chie combos?

When the game isn't out and has only had 1 public display to date? No you are not, just calm down and wait a bit, everyone is pretty "meh" not just Chie.