Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

Mitsuru <3

btw, its interesting that they announced those 2 with some pics of their sprites while for Aegis it has been only her character artwork lol

also, it would be weird if they dont add the P3 protagonist to the game

also, it would be weird if they dont add the P3 protagonist to the game

No it wouldn't. He's pretty damn busy,

defending the Earth from Nyx and stuff.

No it wouldn't. He's pretty damn busy,

defending the Earth from Nyx and stuff.

what a way of crushing my hope of seeing him in the game, lol

hopefully, this game would be strong enough to start a new fighting game franchise, it would be awesome if the game becames a top dog, P4UMA for SBO & EVO!

Persona 4 takes place in 2011~2012, P3 2009~2010

I wonder if Junpei graduated... he would be an awesome character. GET BACK HERE YOU SONNUVA

He already has some tough competition, though. Yukiko is our go-to fire user, and Brotag fights with a sword that's too similar to Junpei's. What can Junpei do that they can't? Regenerate on his enemies?

He already has some tough competition, though. Yukiko is our go-to fire user, and Brotag fights with a sword that's too similar to Junpei's. What can Junpei do that they can't? Regenerate on his enemies?

im pretty sure that they can do a very unique character despite the initial "similarities"

Hmmmmmmm, the last 2 will probably be the evil characters for the game or something, Akihikos design seems a little to much like Tekkens Brian and Mitsuru a bit like Nina, nevertheless, they still look awesome

From the official website, there are 3 character slots left. 2 of them are now taken by Akihiko and Mitsuru, meaning the last tarot must be the antagonist. Then again, the antagonist may be the score attack final fight, and the final slot could be another Persona (3,4) character

i wouldnt be surprised if there are at least 2 more chars that wouldnt be revealed until the very end, like what they did with Hakumen and V13, that without counting any possible dlc chars

Akihikp's evoker under his arm is actually kinda cool. X)but now I cant decide between Akihiko and Naoto. D: If they add anymore P3 characters the decision will be even harder. -w- Glad to see ceasar though. Awesome persona

im pretty sure that they can do a very unique character despite the initial "similarities"

I agree.

Be honest, how many of you thought Mu would be another Nu/Lambda?

Junpei used his sword like a baseball bat, and had an array of fire spells and physical skills.

From the official website, there are 3 character slots left. 2 of them are now taken by Akihiko and Mitsuru, meaning the last tarot must be the antagonist. Then again, the antagonist may be the score attack final fight, and the final slot could be another Persona (3,4) character

I'm okay with any Antagonist. Adachi yes please, but I still want Junpei...

Elizabeth/Theodore/Margaret would be better score attack non-playable characters. They're already pretty overpowered lmao

Well isn't the middle just supposed to be the random slot?

I'm all for having more characters as long as they make sense to be in it, and I suppose she could make sense.

Though isn't she kinda weak in attack and such?

You know

Those are probably Shadow Akihiko and Shadow Mitsuru now that I think about it

Or something has gone horribly wrong in their characterization

Akihiko looks like a flamboyant asshole when he's supposed to be shy and reserved, and Mitsuru is on full fetish-nazi-bitch-queen mode complete with figure hugging jumpsuit when she was usually very mindfull of her appearance and status

Seeing how we don't know how/why the 3 P3 characters have entered the TV world, it's completely open for anything to happen.

In a fighting game canon power levels are completely irrelevant, also she's no stronger than most of the other characters, you have to realize only a small portion of characters are actually adept in actual combat due to their daily activities. But really her physical strength is highly irrelevant as she's an archer so she'd be more of a zoning character. And archers are always pretty awesome in games.

I'm personally disinterested in the characters, for a boxer I would've preferred Ulala, and I'm sad the "surprising" inclusions weren't surprising at all :<

You know

Those are probably Shadow Akihiko and Shadow Mitsuru now that I think about it

Or something has gone horribly wrong in their characterization

Akihiko looks like a flamboyant asshole when he's supposed to be shy and reserved, and Mitsuru is on full fetish-nazi-bitch-queen mode complete with figure hugging jumpsuit when she was usually very mindfull of her appearance and status

They already acquired their persona, so I can't see why they'd face their shadow form [plus they don't have the yellow eyes that the shadows in the tv world have]. They've already accepted themselves or however it goes [which is why Adachi had his persona I assume]

Technically Aegis would have had to go through the same thing, but she did that in the ending of FES.

Or it could be what you said. I don't even know anymore.

Fanservice for both the sexes.

And when was Akihiko shy and reserved? I may not have played P3P in over a month, but last time I remember he was always looking to fight shadows, and get stronger. Only time he was really 'shy' was in the later Social Links of the female route.

Fanservice for both the sexes.

And when was Akihiko shy and reserved? I may not have played P3P in over a month, but last time I remember he was always looking to fight shadows, and get stronger. Only time he was really 'shy' was in the later Social Links of the female route.

Only if reserve is code for Hot Blooded, he doesn't yell like a hot blooded character but he most certainly is.

Only if reserve is code for Hot Blooded, he doesn't yell like a hot blooded character but he most certainly is.

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Akihiko just had confidence issues which he might've gotten over when he went to boot camp and got a bunch of scars.