Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

in one of hte videos yu does a combo > RC > gold burst > more combo, so that probably means mid combo gold bursts work like BB's. The super meter didn't drain when he RCed but did drain when he did hte super at the end.

I can't tell if that means mid combo gold bursts mean you get full meter, but if it did, that'd be absolutely stupid. perhaps it was just a debug thing where RCs were free? i dunno.

in another video yosuke combo > OTG > combo and the combo seems to do decent damage so that part is like BB too. I don't think there are BB styled ground rolls though since the system images they posted never mentioned it. Probably means that you can only choose your neutral tech timing.

in one of hte videos yu does a combo > RC > gold burst > more combo, so that probably means mid combo gold bursts work like BB's. The super meter didn't drain when he RCed but did drain when he did hte super at the end.

I can't tell if that means mid combo gold bursts mean you get full meter, but if it did, that'd be absolutely stupid. perhaps it was just a debug thing where RCs were free? i dunno.

I don't think so, Chie RC'd and she lost 50 meter.

I don't think so, Chie RC'd and she lost 50 meter.

Chie never RC'd.

RCs are called One More Cancels, and all Chie does is Super Cancel in those two combos..

Chie never RC'd.

RCs are called One More Cancels, and all Chie does is Super Cancel in those two combos..

Oh wait, was that her "Charging" Super then?

If so that's pretty hype actually, it's like setup into a built in followup.

Oh wait, was that her "Charging" Super then?

If so that's pretty hype actually, it's like setup into a built in followup.

From what I can tell (I didn't look at Chie very much), that install super would be her awakening super.

And I think the RCs are free in debug mode, because the meter didn't decrease until there was a super, while if burst gave back meter you would see it drop to 100 for a second before going back up.

From what I can tell (I didn't look at Chie very much), that install super would be her awakening super.

And I think the RCs are free in debug mode, because the meter didn't decrease until there was a super, while if burst gave back meter you would see it drop to 100 for a second before going back up.

The Meteor Storm thingy is her awakening super.

Here are the transcripts for Yukiko's combos

not that anyone cares :<

1: 5A->5A(2)->5A(3)->236A (Agi)->236236C or D charged (Agidyne)

2: 214214C (Maragidyne)->214214D (Maragidyne)->236236C or D charged (Agidyne) :toot:

I'm sorry if this question was already answered, but what is the reason behind 150 Meter?

Apart of the comeback mechanic of the game, "Awakening" when you hit a certain amount of health (about 30%) you automatically enter this mode and your SP gauge will expand to hold a maximum capacity of 150, you also get a free 50SP and of course access to your Awakening Super

in another video yosuke combo > OTG > combo and the combo seems to do decent damage so that part is like BB too. I don't think there are rolls though since the system images they posted never mentioned it. Probably means that you can only choose your neutral tech timing instead of like BB where you can choose what direction to roll.

dunno, at least for me, it was more like he did a gold burst mid combo and one more canceled it (sounds weird but hey, is a new game :P), maybe because its training mode the super didnt dplete as it should be

Meh, nothing interesting for Kanji here. At least I got some cool Yosuke juggles and Teddie getting the stuffing beat out of him.

Ohhhh...you guys are all silly...

So I finally looked at all the vids and saw the thing with Yu everyone was talking about, it's not something weird or debug mode, everyone is forgetting there are 3 types of Burst in this game;

- Burst: Used defensively to knock the opponent off you

- Max Burst: Used with timing to hit your opponent before they touch you (netting you a full SP gauge)

- 1 More Burst: Used while attacking to initiate a 1 More Cancel with the cost of the Burst meter rather than SP

Hmm, yeah, I haven't heard of "One More Burst" until now.

Thanks SoBa :D

Ohhhh...you guys are all silly...

So I finally looked at all the vids and saw the thing with Yu everyone was talking about, it's not something weird or debug mode, everyone is forgetting there are 3 types of Burst in this game;

- Burst: Used defensively to knock the opponent off you

- Max Burst: Used with timing to hit your opponent before they touch you (netting you a full SP gauge)

- 1 More Burst: Used while attacking to initiate a 1 More Cancel with the cost of the Burst meter rather than SP

so what i theorized on srk was true after all

thanks soba for clearing it

1000 damage on Yu's belial edge move? What the hell? Also, Yosuke so squishy, looks like he has around the 9.5>10k health range. Let's hope his speediness and mix-up can make up for it.

Oh man, since I saw that combo on youtube it wasn't lagging like the one on the site did for me.

I finally get to see what Chie's air combo looked like. I'm also kind of wondering if you can find a way to add in another dragon kick while your opponent is getting raped by Meteors after ending a combo with her awakening super.

so this one more burst is a burst you do while attacking that cancels your attack into a BB styled mid combo gold burst? where does it describe the One More Burst? It does make sense given what we've seen, but i'd just liek to know where this mechanic is detailed.

so this one more burst is a burst you do while attacking that cancels your attack into a BB styled mid combo gold burst? where does it describe the One More Burst? It does make sense given what we've seen, but i'd just liek to know where this mechanic is detailed.

It's been on the site since it was opened, this is just the first time we've seen it in action, and yeah that Negative Proration is x.x

So there are three types of burst? Interesting...

Sadlife that Mitsuru doesn't have a gameplay video up yet.