Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

Mitsuru and Aki get two, and I still don't have Aigis. Life is unfair at times DX.

Sexy work as always though shtkn.

Cool info about the burst, was always wondering what it looked like (net was down last few days so I'm just catching up now)

i can't create an aigis sprite since i dont have a refernce image of her. i saw that one that might be her standing animation, but i can't tell for sure. i might be able to finish up teddie later but i have other stuff i'd like to do for now.

I really hope there's more Yu vs. Chie vids coming, because I can't seem to find this magic stash that you guys keep talking about :C

Wonder why, even though Aigis was one of the first chars announced, we don't have much on her.

Because Arcsys didn't finish her for the first loketest I think?

It's called building hype, she was just a carrot on a stick to entice more modern-era Persona fans to get hype for the game.

Doesn't matter now, she's done, she's out, now you just have to wait for footage.

uh? I just noticed there isnt a Yousuke thread.

btw this game looks pretty good so far, do u guys know when it comes out in?

Yosuke Hanamura General - "I'm more of the advisor type, y'know?"

I love how the commentators at SoCal regionals made fun of this for being a 2 button game? Does C+D not exist all the sudden?

Nope :3

uh? I just noticed there isnt a Yousuke thread.

btw this game looks pretty good so far, do u guys know when it comes out in?

Summer 2012

I love how the commentators at SoCal regionals made fun of this for being a 2 button game? Does C+D not exist all the sudden?

People say the most retarded things sometimes.

I tend to ignore them.

what did you expect of your average idiot?