Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

Alright I could see something like doing a combo then ending with hama to where they have they to block once it's over. You give up the guaranteed damage but force your opponent to eat the mixup.

Hamaon = 13 Orphans where if an opponent w/ 0 fate ticks guesses wrong, they die. :v: Can't wait to use her.

And regarding the fate gauge, this list is what I currently got in regards to Naoto's moves and how much they take off the fate gauge:

5th shot - 1

Rank 2 super - 5

Megido trap - 3

R-action followup (not sure which one) - 3

Throw followup - 2

so watching a video i noticed that you can get a persona break if your persona is hit by a burst :O

so watching a video i noticed that you can get a persona break if your persona is hit by a burst :O

Yeah, wonder if that'll change in the next iteration.

HI this game will probably make me start playing fighting games again holy shit it looks good.

Atleast it definetely looks more fun than BB, imho

Only one solution has been found so far. Play Yukiko and use Dia the moment you see it other than that I'm at a complete loss on how to dodge that. I wonder if it can be blocked.

Also I have a problem with this game. I like everyone and most likely won't know who to choose when this comes out.

Only one solution has been found so far. Play Yukiko and use Dia the moment you see it other than that I'm at a complete loss on how to dodge that. I wonder if it can be blocked.

Also I have a problem with this game. I like everyone and most likely won't know who to choose when this comes out.

I usually have the that problem with the RPGs, but in this case, I know I'm maining Aigis. :P

If you can't decide just pick the character with the play-style that suits you best, of course.

Thinking about Naoto some more... combo > Mudoon > IK might ensure the IK to hit. It may cost 150 SP, but if you have it and it guarantees you the match, who cares.

Thinking about Naoto some more... combo > Mudoon > IK might ensure the IK to hit. It may cost 150 SP, but if you have it and it guarantees you the match, who cares.

But wouldn't the Mudoon guarantee you the kill already? Or am I missing something?

he is talking about using mudoon to pin up the other player in one place even if you have not decreased their fate counter to zero

I usually have the that problem with the RPGs, but in this case, I know I'm maining Aigis. :P

If you can't decide just pick the character with the play-style that suits you best, of course.

I like zoning and I like randomness so I guess I'll start with Yukiko and Teddie come release.

Also looking at the more recent vids I see players have started to discover some really damaging combos.

ah, that's probably how they show negative warning. i know negative penalty is red bubble-ish things around the character's head.

lol, Ziodyne > One More Cancel = free hidden mix-up. It'll be fun to use if they are almost dead and you have the meter.

I imagine there is a lot of characters that have stuff like this. Might be especially effective with Yu since he has a dive kick though.

because that's what gold bursts do in this game. they borrowed taht from guilty gear