Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

If Elizabeth does that, I need to make my score attack loving friends play this game so I can get some quick laughs at their failure.

More Liz (lolboss) notes that need a good translation.

4AOOL.jpg

リーチ短そうとか言ったけど本からカードだかページだか飛ばすんでそんなことはなかった

超必でムドオンもあった、棺桶切りは今日食らったら7500ぐらいだった

昨日のはネガティブだったからダメージ上がった?

必殺技でタナトスビームと空中で陽介のガルダインっぽいの確認

一撃は当身で技をとったら発動小さな光の玉を飛ばしてからでっかい光の玉を上から落とす

ボイスは聞こえなかったけど多分メギドラオン

ちゃんと一撃は通る

超必はムドオン、ハマオン、コマ投げ、HP全開、あと一つあったけど効果不明。

通常コマ投げ有り、成立後相手を恐怖状態に。カウンター時?壁バンから追撃可能。

どっからどこまでがボス専用技かはわからないけどここら辺まで確認。

More Liz (lolboss) notes that need a good translation.

- Her reach is short but there's no mention of it in the card/page

- She has a Mudoon super (which is not an IK, apparently), and a super move (I guess the awakening mode super) where the opponent is put inside a coffin and deals 7500 dmg

- The poster says that the day before the move dealed the same damage but with negative penalty activated, he wonders if the damage was furtherly increased

- In an other super move she has Thanatos shoot a beam and send the opponent in the air in a similar fashion to Yosuke's Garudyne

- the poster talks about a visual effect once the move is hitconfirmed talking about a sphere of light gradually becoming bigger as the opponent is sent up flying and until it falls down, though he couldn't hear any voice he speculates that the IK is Megidolaon

- She has a Mudoon super, Hamaon, and a command grab

- command grab is good for mixups on the opponent and it might be possible to follow up into a combo if done near the wall (needs to be confirmed)

- the poster doesn't know though how much of this stuff is "boss-only" reportoire and which is going to remain for the standard character, things need to be furtherly confirmed

Hmm I can't wait to see her in motion in the next few days since we only have her boss form to go on. Should be the end of next week.

I wonder what Labrys GG and BB palettes are too.

I was going to go through the Labrys and Shadow Labrys info, but the website died on me while I was trying to look at Shadow Labrys images. :(

All I saw was that Shadow Labrys gets Asterius (the Minotaur) as her familiar or whatever. It's not listed as 'Persona'. Pretty sure that was already known, though.

edit: oh, haha, there're screencaps of all the info pages floating about: http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201203260022/

Correct me if I am wrong here, but the screenshots of Elizabeth on the official website seem to indicate that even while playable she will have SP Up status.

post-143-139515169185_thumb.jpg

Liz' SP up in playable form must be weaker compared to her boss version or it could be some type of temporary buff that requires an input to be activated.

I take that part back about there being a move to activate it. SP up is in all the screens. There has to be some catch to it though.

I sure like how Elisabeth is listed as a "Boss-type character".

As of her SP UP status, I'm going to bet that her SP-less options will be much weaker than of the other characters, so having more SP puts her on par with them.

Damn, Shadow Labrys looks much more badass than the vids with her have shown so far. Reminds me of Eddie with Potemkin for a shadow, or something like that.

Also, it just hit me that Labrys's name sounds like "Labyrinth", especially in Japanese. Mind = blown.

Also, it just hit me that Labrys's name sounds like "Labyrinth", especially in Japanese. Mind = blown.

Remember though, a labrys is a double-headed axe, which is what she wields in battle.

Damn, Shadow Labrys looks much more badass than the vids with her have shown so far. Reminds me of Eddie with Potemkin for a shadow, or something like that.

Please link me to these shadow Labrys vids... I'v watched most the videos and I'v never seen her.

Thanatos and the Minotaur are the pretty cool...

Please link me to these shadow Labrys vids... I'v watched most the videos and I'v never seen her.

Thanatos and the Minotaur are the pretty cool...

Any of the arcade route vids that included the ending would've had her. Unfortunately, if you hadn't seen them before, they've mostly been removed by Arcsys.