Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

I am so maining Elizabeth, just because I fucking love Aria of the Soul and all its variants. Oh and for those wondering what her IK is...

She uses Dizzy's super where she traps you in that Spellbinding Circle thingy, fires off a bunch of tarot cards at the opponent, then summons Thanatos which casts a REALLY huge Spirit Bomb thing (I assume this is what is known as Megidolaon).

Maybe, maybe not. I mean, you do that and you go into awakening and get the defense boost. You also get the meter and heal that all up instantly, so now you have a ton of health with more defense. Hopefully, her moveset is as is without Diarahan, Mudoon and Hamoon and things will be good.

I am so maining Elizabeth, just because I fucking love Aria of the Soul and all its variants. Oh and for those wondering what her IK is...

If Labrys is any indication, that's probably just her boss music. :v:

So has it been confirmed that Elizabeth does not have Unavoidable Battle as her theme like that old translation implied?

Are we even sure that she has Diarahan? We know that she has a move that switches her SP and HP, and with her having 150% SP almost always as a boss, it can certainly turn out to be Diarahan-like.

Are we even sure that she has Diarahan? We know that she has a move that switches her SP and HP, and with her having 150% SP almost always as a boss, it can certainly turn out to be Diarahan-like.

in her very first gameplay video verses akihiko she did a special from fullscreen that healed herself for full when both characters had nowhere near that much health, with an animation similar to yukiko's dia.

blargh, the gameplay samples already show her normal theme is that too lol.

Oh. :vbang: Well, more Battle for Everyone's Souls is always good.

I just realized my last post didn't have the link to the vid I was referring to, so lemme retry this. :psyduck:

If you watch her heal herself here, nothing happens w/ her SP besides the use of 50 for the healing move.