Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

Well, tbh, no ones really been managing him. We dont even have a real mod for him. All we know since last time pretty much is the current top PSR player uses Teddie and....thats about it lol. I think there may be some untranslated combos and stuff since the last loketest, but I'm not 100% sure, and by now they're outdated since the game comes out in arcades today.

I really dont get why they'd make those shaded ones people can buy. I mean, I can't say no one will buy them but....will anyone buy them? They seem so meh to me.

Ah, well, if there's anything (simple) for him you want translated, let me know, haha.

I need to keep my thread updated, after all.

For those that don't visit MM this image just popped up

post-10953-139515168261_thumb.jpg

Apparently it's supposed to be part of Yu's astral finish and yes that is Izanagi-no-Okami

1. It's good to see that they still have the evolved persona's cause it was weird to me that they would somehow lose them between the events of P4 and Arena

2. I guess the game has an astral finish type mechanic? First I am hearing about it anyways.

Jeez, wow. This game looks really nice. The colours are so bright and vibrant, just wow.

Also, is it just the stream or is this game freakin' fast? Don't remember it being like this! O_o

P4A looks pretty awesome. Regardless if the stream is slightly speeding things up, I'm liking how fast paced it looks.

Kanji, Kanji EVERYWHERE! Seriously I wanna see Naoto or Akihiko now.

Also thank god for "Reach Out to the Truth" being a theme in this game.

EDIT: Teddie looks like Plat + Faust. I think I found my favorite.

Teddie has HOME RUUUUUN too? Jeez, I'm starting to love this character. His keepaway is ridiculous though.

Nope.

I do know that Game Chariot have a P4A training session on the 11th - 18th and on the 18th is a tournament and A-cho get P4A on the 20th or something..

Still no youtube vid yet? I always have trouble with streaming :(.

jourdal has already an youtube version of gamechariot naoto vs Mitsuri on his channel

and lol Kanjis at the stream

I actually expecting more Yu than kanji

and shoutouts to FSTEAK at the stream