Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

Hell yeah, even Platinum doesn't resemble Faust as much as Kuma does! So totally subbing him, if not maining (who knows how that turns out)!

And dem jazzy BGMs are all delicious, too! I think I got tons of motivation to visit MM more often now!

there wasn't a single one :(

neither was akihiro

hopefully some vids pops out sooner than later

to bad that i missed the stream :/

This game looks awesome. I never figured that Arc System Works was so damn good at making fighting games, save Battle Fantasia crap lol

shame on you

GG, BB and BF are awesome games

HnK while being broken its damn hype, and SBX it quite on the same boat

Wait, what was that Rise icon in the middle of the screen about? Does it denote the chance for the IK?

I dont think so because theres a lot of videos where IKs can happen but she never popped up. You can IK when you're on match point, have 100 SP, your Persona and your potrait will begin glowing white. Thats the only visual cue for being able to do it I could notice at any rate, Rise was just....there I guess

Oh man, just noticed that Kuma is revealing his human self while bursting. I can't sub him hard enough.

It also seems like his snake bite air attack can sometimes turn into a Shadow Teddie attack, which instills some other status ailment. Fear, I suppose?

One of his win poses has him going into human form as well actually.

Also day 1 Yukiko play kinda has me cringing, in the teddie match it was basically just a>b>c>agi>super. I guess players are just scared of getting their persona punished so theyre not abusing the normals like they should be, but it's day 1 so well see what happens.

to bad that i missed the stream :/

shame on you

GG, BB and BF are awesome games

HnK while being broken its damn hype, and SBX it quite on the same boat

You missed Kanji VS Kanji : Fate of Two Chairs. Also Yosuke needs to be nerfed, Kanji banned, Mitsuru buffed and...thats about all for baseless day one impressions from Jourdal :kitty:

sad i missed hte stream oh well. i'm surprised, i didn't see much short hopping or counter assaults in the videos posted (or maybe i'ts just too hard to tell). also it seemed like the "dust" attacks didn't have auto guard through the first active frame? i think i saw one person get hit out of it. naoto's counter stance seemed easily baitable.

You missed Kanji VS Kanji : Fate of Two Chairs. Also Yosuke needs to be nerfed, Kanji banned, Mitsuru buffed and...thats about all for baseless day one impressions from Jourdal :kitty:

I agree just because I hate Yosuke :3

I wonder how combo heavy the game will end up being. Even though it IS day 1, people can't seem to do more then A>B>C>Special>Super. In BB they were already finding crazy stuff by now, HOWEVER, this game seems a lot more technical then BB, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Personally, I hope the game ends up having a fair amount of combos, but the pacing of the game makes it interesting enough as it is, I LOVE how fast the gameplay is, I've been waiting on a game that runs as quickly as Persona for a while now. :kitty:

Also, Teddie looks awesome.

http://youtu.be/tcgT9yu5RJQ?t=9m47s

mitsuru's super hit someone out of hte air and there was a yellow explanation mark... how would you block this in the air? is it even possible at all? IB? there's no barrier block mechanic in this game iirc

also chip damage doesn't look like it can kill (that or naoto's super does very little of it)

http://youtu.be/tcgT9yu5RJQ?t=8m47s

Idk...early CT matches looked like jokes...CS1/CS2/CSEX were just new iterations, this is a new game altogether.

I never want to see kanji mirrors again

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Is there any Akihiko gameplay yet outside of combo exhibition? Q-Q I'm dying to see this guy in action. Anyone know if that move where he goes on both sides of you is like a command special move that when it hits the first time it then repeats or something like that, or it crosses up every single time? Cuz that'd be broke. @-@

That's his auto-combo, you just have to mash A. Not sure if you cross-up with it.

I never want to see kanji mirrors again

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

lol, it cant be that bad :O