Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

Just note if the vid disappears for a bit, thats just us getting it out of the way for the 1080p one. We'll post the 1080 one in the vid thread too.

No idea, but its interesting to see that, like I thought Labrys does indeed get a Persona of her own (which is completely different from that weird cow thing). I cant imagine she wont have it with her in the console version. I wonder when she'll be added into the arcade version though.

So, after having that thing's eerily familiar visage nag at me for a while, I did some research, and I've come to conclude that that creature is the spawn of Gurren Lagann's Level 1 Intro Boss Ganmen and Thanatos.

Pictures for comparison:

http://images.wikia.com/gurennlagann/images/0/00/Ganmen.gif

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/rumiu/Persona-3-5-L1FIEBXFOK-1024x768.jpg

:3

according to a friend of mine Naka-joy will having a stream later again @ 5pm Japan Time

so get ready to watch kanji mirrors again :v:

according to a friend of mine Naka-joy will having a stream later again @ 5pm Japan Time

so get ready to watch kanji mirrors again :v:

I'm ready to watch endless footage of 2 dudes with chairs grab each other. :v:

Anyway, Shadow Labrys being the boss makes a lot of sense. I guess that in the console version she's locked and we have to beat arcade or story to unlock her and her actual Persona.

Anyone else get a Minotaur vibe from Shadow Labrys' Persona?

For some reason the shadow persona reminded me of Io, Yukari's persona. Also this is some inception stuff with a shadow having a persona. I mean you have what is essentially a persona.....with its own persona? @_@

Wow they already found 4-5k combos with Chie, also Naoto's instant kill is just flat out ridiculous seeing as how I saw it landed 3 matches in a row. :v:

Too bad you can duck :v: I just wished those players knew. The Kanji player was smart enough to duck the IK.

Its looking like a tactic to snuff out noobs imo, or just the plain 'ol inexperienced.

In the 3rd one I think I saw something push Chie into a crosshair. What was that?

Anyway I agree that move looks like a noob killer.

That was Chie Dragon Kicking into it, because she was trying to escape it. Didn't work out for her though.

Sounds like homo-genius P4A edition lol.

EDIT: Now I see it! That was a hilariously dumb idea.

The problem was if she had dropped back down after double jumping, she would of been tagged anyway. I don't understand why they didnt air dash albeit, but its a move you've never faced before that can kill you, he likely just panicked and did it as a last ditch attempt to escape. It seems the general thing is to keep near the center if she does it, wait until the center one fades, then punish her when shes vulnerable again.

Looking at every example of the move, the center one always appears to travel down, thats a given. It also looks to be the safe area of the move.

Chie doing all that damage off of awesome combos made me more hype than I've ever been about this game.