Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

This game uses the NESICA board, I highly doubt that any american arcade will get this game unless there's a Taito Type X2 release or something I'm not aware of.

Gold bursts?

When you burst while not under blockstun or hitstun.

So basically an offensive Burst.

Naoto looks pretty ridiculous, other than that I'm loving what I see

I imagine that will likely be patched so she can no longer do that in the future. Until then, I suppose we need to hold onto our bursts at all costs against Naoto when we have 0 Fate left.

Wasn't that just possible because Kaqn didn't tech? Hamaon does 16 hits (+1 for the kill) and since the burst counts as 1 hit, it should've been 17 hits, which is not the case.

I am assuming like most fighting games you will be able to switch between english and japanese?

I wouldn't even ask if it wasn't for Persona 4 not allowing for japanese w/ subs.

I am assuming like most fighting games you will be able to switch between english and japanese?

I wouldn't even ask if it wasn't for Persona 4 not allowing for japanese w/ subs.

Atlus almost seems to have an aversion to dual audio, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Atlus almost seems to have an aversion to dual audio, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

A HUGE issue with dual audio on the persona games is there's very limited room on the disc and there is an insane amount of audio data. They'd likely have to change to a dual disc system to contain it all which probably would not be in their resources.

Edit: This obviously only applies to the actual RPG games, I doubt that the amount of dialogue in P4:A will approach P4 levels.

I like how Aegis is turning out to be. I originally thought she'd be a pure zoner but it turns out she's more of lockdown kind of character. Rather than damaging the opponent through projectiles she's more about pinning the opponent down so that she can't close in and the start her real pressure game (which looks really good, props to Kaqn for already being this good in just a week). This is just speculation on the very few footage that we have so far but even though she doesn't look as strong as other characters she seems to be a decent counterpick against Naoto given how Aegis seems to be able to keep her momentum better than other characters do...

A HUGE issue with dual audio on the persona games is there's very limited room on the disc and there is an insane amount of audio data. They'd likely have to change to a dual disc system to contain it all which probably would not be in their resources.

Edit: This obviously only applies to the actual RPG games, I doubt that the amount of dialogue in P4:A will approach P4 levels.

Agreeing with this. I'm assuming P4U will have dual audio, since it's not a ridiculously long RPG with massive amounts of text. Well, that, and it's a PS3/360 game. Preeetty sure they won't be having those space issues.

Can't speak to the PS2 games, but Catherine also lacked dual audio, even though there's no way it took up almost all the disk space. So yeah, although I hope the game'll have dual audio ('cause the P3 and P4 dubs were rather mediocre), given their history, I have some doubt.

Can't speak to the PS2 games, but Catherine also lacked dual audio, even though there's no way it took up almost all the disk space. So yeah, although I hope the game'll have dual audio ('cause the P3 and P4 dubs were rather mediocre), given their history, I have some doubt.

who knows, they had dual audio with odin sphere, and only japanese voices on kof xiii, so there is a little hope, i actually would kill for a dual audio feature cuz overall i just hate dubs of any type :P

Atlus has a reasonable dual audio history with games that they publish, but didn't develop. I still think odds are pretty good for this game.

And yeah, P4 dub was great.

who knows, they had dual audio with odin sphere, and only japanese voices on kof xiii, so there is a little hope, i actually would kill for a dual audio feature cuz overall i just hate dubs of any type :P

I forgot about Odin Sphere. That's two games I know of where they did dual audio, then. For instances like KoF XIII and the first Arcana Heart, though, they probably just didn't wanna bother dubbing them for whatever reason.

Persona 4 dub was really good though.

And yeah, P4 dub was great.

lolno.

I honestly do not get why people like the P3 and P4 dubs. I tried to sit through both of them, and P3's was almost painful while P4's was just boring.

lolno.

I honestly do not get why people like the P3 and P4 dubs. I tried to sit through both of them, and P3's was almost painful while P4's was just boring.

Preference?..Opinions? Pick one.