Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akiro

Persona 4: Arena, coming to usa console summer 2012! New character: Elizabeth from the Velvet Room!

after thinking for a while, i have this feeling that shadow yuu would be the real antagonist/boss when the consoles hits this summer

Would kill for Liz's art extracted from the official site like Mitsuru's was. Hype is thru the roof right now. I still feel like I'm dreaming now that Elizabeth is in this game.

I think we should have an Elizabeth section now, since we should be getting footage on her playable version next week or so.

Well technically he kind of is, but not in the way that I presume you're thinking.

perhaps, but considering how they hypy the swag of the yu on p4, and on the anime, his shadow could be something to really be worried, at least its what i think :P

on another note, i noticed until now that if your persona is out and your attempt of throw its broken by your adversary, it counts as a hit and decrease your persona gauge :O

on another note, i noticed until now that if your persona is out and your attempt of throw its broken by your adversary, it counts as a hit and decrease your persona gauge :O

That is incredibly annoying for Naoto players - since it counts as a hit, your traps also disappear...

perhaps, but considering how they hypy the swag of the yu on p4, and on the anime, his shadow could be something to really be worried, at least its what i think :P

Maybe if it was actually his Shadow.

Getting hit by bursts also break one of your cards.

That's kinda scary.

i noticed that on the 1st week :P

but yeah, its kinda funny, but at the same time i think that i understand why throws breaks and bursts break a persona card, and why they remove the traps of naoto, i actually can see weird setups being made with thorwbreaks if that wouldnt happen lol

Maybe if it was actually his Shadow.

well, that too, nothing assures us that its his real shadow :P

Has anyone chie's super attack cut in with glasses?

You might want to check out the forum before asking questions. None of the super in the game have that, it's reserved for entering the Awakening mode.

According to jiyuna the top 3 right now are Mitsuru Chie and Yu followed by Kanji Naoto and arguably Yousuke. Bottom tier is either Yukiko or Akihiko but they are slowly moving up and Teddie is unpredictable as far as tiers.

Also characters do wear their glasses during cut-ins for supers if I remember right, at least for awakening supers.

So I'm watching the Score Attack boss version of Elizabeth and I'm thinking "This isn't that bad" until I see her recover all of her health while her meter rapidly fills up as well.

Now I'm thinking "Yeah not playing Score Attack for a while".

So I'm watching the Score Attack boss version of Elizabeth and I'm thinking "This isn't that bad" until I see her recover all of her health while her meter rapidly fills up as well.

Now I'm thinking "Yeah not playing Score Attack for a while".

Apparently it only happens sometimes? lol.

Man all Elizabeth needs is a 9999 Megidolaon if you fight her the "wrong way"...

She's considered to be the best char right now. Worst is Naoto (sob).

:(