Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

The bastard lol who needs him anyway. Kei and Ronitta are looking pretty good out there. And everybody is playing KOF! Good thing I have mw3 to keep me busy until I get it. I haven't been playing much BB but when I do I rarely use jin :/ been hitting up haz because rags looks a little easy.

@Shin, you get bored at 1v1? I can't really tell lol that's probably because I'm bored myself. I just like 1v1 because one, you have a better opportunity to learn the match up and different player styles. If you have a large ass room i don't think you get to take it in as much. Big rooms are okay but I prefer 1v1. And two, I can't stand fucking waiting lol if I lose then I have to wait literally 15 minutes just to get back to my turn, and that's just if it's 2 out of 3. I'd rather train by myself or play a different game then wait that long. Especially if the players aren't interesting to watch 0.0 it becomes hell then...

YOU ARE HAUNTED JOURDAL.

THE GHOST OF BLAZBLUE PAST WILL CONTINUE TO HAUNT YOU UNTIL YOU LEARN TO GIVE NO FUCKS.

I have a threshold, it's like...when i first started and i was getting comments about the videos being irrelevant because Mike Z isn't there. Or (no offense to him) how some people think Dacid bro is the best because Norcal is the only scene who consistently has videos up. It's sad a persons fans can make you dislike them when they've really done nothing wrong, every time i hit up nico and see game chariot i fucking cringe because i know what I'm going to have to read. It's happens all the time in the tennis community I'm part of and it's happening here in the bb community. Shit gets annoying, and Tong tried this shit on YT and now is trying it on DL.

R.I.P.

Tetsu's Jin

CT---CS2

just a quick announcement..., Tetsu said this in twitter

tetsuwo_tao テツヲ

テツジンは死んだ。いや、死んでた #ブレイブルー真冬の大フォロー祭りRTで繋がろう

pretty much saying "Tetsu's Jin is dead". please pass this along....

R.I.P.

Tetsu's Jin

CT---CS2

Which skill is that? I didn't play SB2. I'm guessing it's the one where he lunges forward real quick. Heheh, I'm gonna have to one-up you on that whole hole on the wallet thing, I just payed an attorney $350 and I owe the state another $300 for court fees and whatnot. The system works! (Shiiiiiiiiii...)

Get Utage when you get the chance though, shit's worth it and it's only $44 with shipping on Play-asia.com.

naw i think youre talking about shinzan which was only 1 of his extremely broken ass moves in sb2 :v:

shinsoku is where he runs really fast and can spam slashes while running -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMOlhfLV3WE

wtf play asia has something that isnt overpriced!?!?this is madness

lol damn....650 bucks.....usa judicial system is too pro

You will never hear that happen to Kaqn.

EVER.

But I feel sad for this, he was one hella of Jin. Hell, I want to brohug the whole Jin forums.

Luckily, KEI looks beasty enough to "replace" our loss...

gave a try btw, and I think athena (or kof cast in general) doesnt have enough palletes.

athenakof13stancecopy.png

I did that with Elisabeth, much better results.

^ can i see plz?

i want to copy :p

Unfortunately no, as I made mine in the games customization mode instead of just editing a sprite on the PC like Athena one above. :(

I am the greatest netplay Jin.

Moi and Shin are both great Jins who also play on netplay.

shin in chicago now, he passed me the jin torch!

Somebody name me some good netplay Jins besides the usual SHADOWREDzero, and Hoshi.

There was this nigga whose PSN was KisaXRagi back during CS1, he used to go even with SHADOWREDzero all the time. If he still plays, he should be tons greater than he was back then.

and KO is a good Jin, he bodied Pozerwolf lol.

just a quick announcement..., Tetsu said this in twitter

tetsuwo_tao テツヲ

テツジンは死んだ。いや、死んでた #ブレイブルー真冬の大フォロー祭りRTで繋がろう

pretty much saying "Tetsu's Jin is dead". please pass this along....

Oyakata... sama...

Yeah, I couldn't pass Utage at that price and it seems like it will be a Japan only game. Might as well.

@xlolx - Yeah, he still has that skill, it's his R2 skill.

The bastard lol who needs him anyway. Kei and Ronitta are looking pretty good out there. And everybody is playing KOF! Good thing I have mw3 to keep me busy until I get it. I haven't been playing much BB but when I do I rarely use jin :/ been hitting up haz because rags looks a little easy.

@Shin, you get bored at 1v1? I can't really tell lol that's probably because I'm bored myself. I just like 1v1 because one, you have a better opportunity to learn the match up and different player styles. If you have a large ass room i don't think you get to take it in as much. Big rooms are okay but I prefer 1v1. And two, I can't stand fucking waiting lol if I lose then I have to wait literally 15 minutes just to get back to my turn, and that's just if it's 2 out of 3. I'd rather train by myself or play a different game then wait that long. Especially if the players aren't interesting to watch 0.0 it becomes hell then...

So you FINALLY got MW3! Good stuff!

Everyone IS playing KOF XIII because it's a good game, though it's netcode has made me rage at times since I can't play anyone in the Midwest w/o lagging to all ell (but if your EC or WC, we will be just fine). Stop what you're doing and get it, you'll love it.

Yeah bro, I get HELLA bored in 1v1 rooms (No offense to you or anyone else that I've played with that enjoys them). I find 4 man rooms fun with a decent time to take a break if I lose. I have a lot of other things I have to do in between playing so when the loss comes, I'm able to multitask and take care of other issues. Now in a 1v1 room, I have to make sure I use the bathroom first, then make sure my peanut butter crackers and water are in reach, my laptop is in reach so I can skype it up with whomever is online ATM and tons of other things I need to prep for.

How do you learn the match up fighting me? I lose 90% of the time because I'm predictable and I feel as a Jin player, I'm lacking. Even when I change it up, you still pick up on things. I literally have to play the random card to win against you and I hate random because of how sloppy it is and noobish I look when I do it. My wins against you are me doing this at the end of it all: 0.o

shin in chicago now, he passed me the jin torch!

Yeah I did, but you and Jay are gonna fight for that title soon, LOL! Honestly, I feel Jay is better than me overall so he may be the reining Jin Champion over there.

DUDE IF YOU LIVE IN TROY, WHY HAVE WE NEVER PLAYED? I LIVE IN TROY TOO.

I was gonna say the EXACT SAME SHIT!!! I literally don't live that far from Troy and I have relatives that are out there. WTF man, go to MI casuals!

So you FINALLY got MW3! Good stuff!

Everyone IS playing KOF XIII because it's a good game, though it's netcode has made me rage at times since I can't play anyone in the Midwest w/o lagging to all ell (but if your EC or WC, we will be just fine). Stop what you're doing and get it, you'll love it.

Yeah bro, I get HELLA bored in 1v1 rooms (No offense to you or anyone else that I've played with that enjoys them). I find 4 man rooms fun with a decent time to take a break if I lose. I have a lot of other things I have to do in between playing so when the loss comes, I'm able to multitask and take care of other issues. Now in a 1v1 room, I have to make sure I use the bathroom first, then make sure my peanut butter crackers and water are in reach, my laptop is in reach so I can skype it up with whomever is online ATM and tons of other things I need to prep for.

How do you learn the match up fighting me? I lose 90% of the time because I'm predictable and I feel as a Jin player, I'm lacking. Even when I change it up, you still pick up on things. I literally have to play the random card to win against you and I hate random because of how sloppy it is and noobish I look when I do it. My wins against you are me doing this at the end of it all: 0.o

Lmao sometimes it's like that though. I was playing this bang earlier (I fucking hate bang) and I had to do things so out of my element; he still raped me though. I've always had trouble with that match up. Tk d nails at the start of the round is so fucking annoying lol he gets the momentum so early when he does it.

Lmao sometimes it's like that though. I was playing this bang earlier (I fucking hate bang) and I had to do things so out of my element; he still raped me though. I've always had trouble with that match up. Tk d nails at the start of the round is so fucking annoying lol he gets the momentum so early when he does it.

IB dash poke.

This worked in my favor too many times.

Bang uses TK nails at the start to keep you in, IBing the nails kills that so do it.

IB dash poke.

Bang uses TK nails at the start to keep you in, IBing the nails kills that so do it.

Duly noted. That wasn't directed at me, but I suck at the Bang matchup too and get raped by D nails soooo lol

IB dash poke.

I appreciate the tip. It's not that I don't know how to stop it. It's just that it's that second delay online that messes up my timing for the things that I need to work most. Delay in combos isn't so bad, if you're good at execution then you won't have much trouble. Delay in DPs and other things is what pisses me off lol but I'm going hit up the lab and practice what you said.