Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yuushiro

[CSE-CP] Jin General Thread "Jin it to win it... again"

i just do w/e comes into my mind on the spot lolololol

oh ya @jyousa: its not for pressure its more of using it as a long range poke since most people autopilot blocking low vs jin anyways

I've become really fixated on sekkajin>dash3C>DP B, or just ending things with 3C>B DP>C ice car :(, I have no idea what to do in the corner anymore lol

is that off the throw? there really isn't much to do. I usually do stuff> 3c> 623b> 6a> 3c> 214a> 3c> 214c. However. if you're talking about his combos in general then they get a little more complicated than that lol

i just do w/e comes into my mind on the spot lolololol

oh ya @jyousa: its not for pressure its more of using it as a long range poke since most people autopilot blocking low vs jin anyways

Oh I know. But I was thinking of putting it somewhere into my strings once I've pushed myself out a bit; they might think since I'm not in 2D range, and if I just used 5C I don't think they'd expect another poke so soon.

On an unrelated note, I'm a derp and just realized you could confirm into 6B>5C>6C on fatal counter. Well that solves my issue of what to do on fatal counter now. ~_~

And you can go directly into 6C on counterhit 6B!? Holy fuck why am I so dumb!?

So... I played at this anime convention and lost to a Lambda in the second round of a single elim tournament due to a dropped input on my controller, that guy later on went to win the tournament. They had a Player Challenge of BB right after that to where you got a prize if you stayed on the longest within a 5 hour period. So I was up first and I didn't lose, I played for 7 hours straight (Of course with B-room breaks and water to drink, lol. And people still wanted to play me so I stayed the extra two hours).

In the middle of the chaos, the guy who beat me in the tournament was up within the 2nd hour of me playing and challenged me to a One Shot Money Match for 100 bucks. I told him I only had $80 but I was willing to do it. We played, he wrecked me the first round, I wrecked him the second round and I was losing the third round badly and pulled a Guile's Theme out of my ass (One Primer, less than 1/4 of my guard gauge, no burst and no health), I somehow ran it back! This guy looked at the money on the console and just left the game room, no GG's no handshake, nothing.

I got the prize and it was a free ticket to the Cafe they're having tomorrow, if anyone cares about that.

that cafe better have 7 hours worth of entertainment, but damn 7 hours of bb....i'd give up after 2......good shit man

dude, I'm so worn out of BB, i'm not gonna play for the rest of the weekend

Really? I think it works even on CT days lol.

Yeah but during CT I didn't even know what a cancel was, lol.

I got the prize and it was a free ticket to the Cafe they're having tomorrow, if anyone cares about that.

That, $80, and making a bunch of guys salty, specially that Lambda player, sounds like it was worth it to me lol.

Now the question is... where you playing as Ragna? Because if you were, I will banish you from the Jin boards lol (jk).

Uwaaaa? Didn't i link this in here a while back and you said you'd learn it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx5dd2IBfxA

So I went to my second tourney today....2-2 :<, it seems jin is my tourney character. No one else is on the select screen except him. Ironically i dropped more shit today and didnt do the swag combos i did when i went 0-2...w/e i'll take it. JIN IT TO WIN IT.

More importantly....lots of jin videos !

Ren on Netplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXuTVHlo0MQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opibGep9K1o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA8o83DQD64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TNl7EGpCX8

Tetsu Jin/Tao VS Ren Jin (tetsuuuuuuu)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRbSnkhnS2M

Dennou Bang VS Ren Jin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq6ylx9Tt5I

R-1 Noel VS Ren Jin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ut5fhSEmQY

man i really need to start playing like a complete faggot on netplay like the rest of the niggers......

yo shtkn good stuff today, baloney too. shoutouts to that 75% jin troll gimmick you showed me ima be sure to do it to netplay niggas . What was your XBL tag kinda forgot :/

That, $80, and making a bunch of guys salty, specially that Lambda player, sounds like it was worth it to me lol.

Now the question is... where you playing as Ragna? Because if you were, I will banish you from the Jin boards lol (jk).

Nah man, "Jin it to Win it!" TheNobleYellow strikes fear into all Lambdas except Severin...

I AM Jin Kisaragi

I thought Yuushiro was Jin Kisaragi? Inb4modbattle

and I thought Moy was mexican? Inb4"I'mPuertoRican"

Nah man, "Jin it to Win it!" TheNobleYellow strikes fear into all Lambdas except Severin...

Good shit then

lulz, that's where I got it from.

@Lucien - Nah, beaner and proud. Dat Puelto Lican accent. Yup, they replace "r" with "l", like they're Japanese or something lol.

Uwaaaa? Didn't i link this in here a while back and you said you'd learn it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx5dd2IBfxA

:v:

You're right, I did. I then promptly forgot about that particular starter for that combo. I r dumb. That said, now the trick is to confirm into it. I had like 14179032784014 6B counterhits during casuals yesterday and I could not for the life of me remember to confirm into 6C.

at first i defaulted to dash 5b after ch 6b but just practice it a little and you'll be fine

at first i defaulted to dash 5b after ch 6b but just practice it a little and you'll be fine

Yeah, that's exactly what I was doing. XD Gave up so much sweet damage because of that. :(

Yeah, as soon as I finish college on Wednesday, I'ma be practicing a LOT. I think I also need to get a better TV for FGs. The difference in what I'm used to in lag on my TV, and the difference in tournament setups is just too big. I can do a bunch of combos just fine on my 42" plasma because I'm adjusted to it, but as soon as I get on an ASUS I just start dropping everything. :v: I went to our local casuals and played a bunch of matches against PK, as well some against Romey and Guardian. I literally told Romey his TV didn't lag enough. XD lulz were had.

@Yuushiro: But, your sig... lol

I ran into a familiar face at ACEN the other day, it was a Litchi player named Woocash. Last time we played was at Frosty Faustings and we had an incredible set that tourney. We ended up going back and forth at the con so I held my L's but handed out a few too.

I wanna say we were even after the set but we both lost count lol. Glad to see that there is a Litchi in Chicago thats still active for this game at such a high level, because I really needed those losses before i got bigheaded. Hopefully he pops up at casuals next week so we can get some more GGs in at Nickel City.

I wanna say we were even after the set but we both lost count lol. Glad to see that there is a Litchi in Chicago thats still active for this game at such a high level, because I really needed those losses before i got bigheaded. Hopefully he pops up at casuals next week so we can get some more GGs in at Nickel City.

I wish there was a player that took BB seriously in Indy. Only one guy knows how to play the game at a decent level but since I've had years of experience with the game, it's a bit one sided most of the time :/

come to NY, and we'll drag haven out, and we'll jin it to win it at NL lmao, i thought i'd be the only jin but my first match was a mirror.

Btw, as a general rule i hate the UHD matchup, SKD somehow makes it fun, iunno what to do against litchi...i don't think i've ever done well against that character since as far back as CT and LK is too good :<